ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Jaisalmer Desert Safari ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer is situated amid Thar desert, known for its use of yellow sandstone, truly called “Golden city of India”. It is visited both by Indian as well as foreign tourists, gives you vibrant look once you are here. The art in work of stone, looks like a fairytale in Arabian Nights and provides a magical look of the desert. The warmth with which the people here treats you is simply amazing. One can easily find historical monuments scattered all over the place and you can not divert your attention from famous Jaisalmer fort as this is also available in other major cities of Rajasthan. The city is having many havelis like Salim Ji Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli etc. The fort is made up of sand stone and gives you view of splendid architecture. The havelis, forts, temples will command your attention.
The mix of ancient and modern architecture will grab your attention. When you talk about cuisines and traditional food,there is lot to explore about Rajasthani food and you will find that western India is so different from North India in terms of variety of cuisines available. The best thing to enjoy is to visit the Thar desert and stay in Royal desert camps and enjoy Jaisalmer Desert Safari and which will make your mind fresh and refreshing, it will energies you for busy city life. Various activities like folk music, dance, Jeep safari, all are available for travelers. With cultural program mes in evening and traditional dresses and instruments, one cannot ignore Kalbelia dance form. The snacks are served to the crowd during cultural programme. The city boasts of pilgrimage center and temples, and with its dance and songs, makes it popular among tourists from all over the world.
There is good chance for shopaholics to go for shawls, carpets, jewelry etc. Majorly people bargain for these things and find it special with Rajasthani colors and work on items. There is a thriving tourism industry and you can find leather bags made from camels in the market. Jaisalmer Desert Safari is the major thing to go for and in camps you can find all the modern amenities with basic ones and even attached bathroom are available apart from good food. The guests are entertained with folk music and dance and apart from camel safari, jeep safari is also available. People can also go for trip to the desert national park to enjoy the wild animals and their life. All the major hotels can offer liquor and have pubs in their vicinity. Tourism is majorly on growing as many foreigners specially enjoy the culture, tradition.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David