ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Is A Jaisalmer Desert Safari ?
Total Articles: 76
Jaisalmer is situated amid Thar desert, known for its use of yellow sandstone, truly called “Golden city of India”. It is visited both by Indian as well as foreign tourists, gives you vibrant look once you are here. The art in work of stone, looks like a fairytale in Arabian Nights and provides a magical look of the desert. The warmth with which the people here treats you is simply amazing. One can easily find historical monuments scattered all over the place and you can not divert your attention from famous Jaisalmer fort as this is also available in other major cities of Rajasthan. The city is having many havelis like Salim Ji Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli etc. The fort is made up of sand stone and gives you view of splendid architecture. The havelis, forts, temples will command your attention.
The mix of ancient and modern architecture will grab your attention. When you talk about cuisines and traditional food,there is lot to explore about Rajasthani food and you will find that western India is so different from North India in terms of variety of cuisines available. The best thing to enjoy is to visit the Thar desert and stay in Royal desert camps and enjoy Jaisalmer Desert Safari and which will make your mind fresh and refreshing, it will energies you for busy city life. Various activities like folk music, dance, Jeep safari, all are available for travelers. With cultural program mes in evening and traditional dresses and instruments, one cannot ignore Kalbelia dance form. The snacks are served to the crowd during cultural programme. The city boasts of pilgrimage center and temples, and with its dance and songs, makes it popular among tourists from all over the world.
There is good chance for shopaholics to go for shawls, carpets, jewelry etc. Majorly people bargain for these things and find it special with Rajasthani colors and work on items. There is a thriving tourism industry and you can find leather bags made from camels in the market. Jaisalmer Desert Safari is the major thing to go for and in camps you can find all the modern amenities with basic ones and even attached bathroom are available apart from good food. The guests are entertained with folk music and dance and apart from camel safari, jeep safari is also available. People can also go for trip to the desert national park to enjoy the wild animals and their life. All the major hotels can offer liquor and have pubs in their vicinity. Tourism is majorly on growing as many foreigners specially enjoy the culture, tradition.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family