ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Natural Treatment For Irregular Menstruation And Painful Menstrual Periods
Total Articles: 89
Normally, the menstrual periods of women last 4-7 days. After every 28 days, woman's period generally take place. However, normal cycles of menstruation range from twenty-one days to thirty-five days.
Sometimes the irregular and painful menstruation causes regular disruptions in the activities of women, particularly in case of working women. Natural Treatment for Irregular Menstruation and Painful Menstrual Periods marks the beginning of the comfortable days of the period.
What is Menstruation?
A period, or menstruation, is the process by which the womb or uterus, prepares for the probable pregnancy. Each month the uterus lining, identified as endometrial, is shed out of women's body that create period and replace a new lining to grow again. Irregular menstruation and painful menstrual periods needs care.
How the problem of Menstruation detected?
1. If periods occur less than twenty-one days and exceeds thirty-five days, it might be the problematic menstruation.
2. If any woman generally misses 3-4 periods consecutively, the irregularities are detected.
3. If the flow of menstruation is much lighter and heavier than usual, this requires immediate care.
4. If menstruation lasts more than seven days, the women must consult with health expert.
5. If the periods go with pain, nausea, vomiting, cramping, it might be the painful menstruations.
Irregular menstruation and painful menstrual periods should be taken into care immediately.
Some instances of abnormalities in irregular menstruation
1. In case of amenorrhea, a woman's period stops fully.
2. The continued gap of 3 months or more is considered abnormal except for pregnant woman or the women in the spell of menopause about 45-55 years.
3. If any young women of 15-16 years old is found not yet menstruating is also looked upon as the case of amenorrhea.
How to diagnose irregular menstruation and painful menstrual periods
If the menstrual cycle is changed, it is necessary that it should be clearly noted. In addition, keep track other symptoms regularly, such as menstrual pains or cramps and untimely bleeding.
The doctor, after asking the woman about the rotation of menstruation and the through medical history will ask for certain necessary examination, like pelvic Pap smear and pelvic exam. The other important tests that the doctor might suggest are:
1. Blood Test to eliminate anemia or other infection
2. A USG for pelvic to rule out ovarian cysts or uterine fibroids
3. Hysterosalpingography, to get the clear image of interior part of the Fallopian Tubes and the uterus.
Today's women are very fortunate that herbal treatment is now available to cure the problem of irregular menstruation and painful menstruation.
Gynex Capsule is one of the very effective herbal remedies for women to get out of this painful situation. It nourishes female health immensely and supports the female physiological functions.
With a strong nurturing, rejuvenating, and soothing effect on the mind and body Gynex Capsule cleanses, strengthen, and nourishes, the female organs. The capsules Gynex Forte, by balancing the hormones is very helpful for irregular menstruation and painful menstruation as well as dysmenorrheal, infertility and above all it promotes lactation also.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel