ALL >> General >> View Article
Tactile Stimulation: A Way Of Activation Through Touch
Total Articles: 6
The tactile sensory problems are the major difficulty even related to the routine life activities. The work of the touch receptors of the skin is to send messages to the brain with the help of the spinal cord. In this way brain provides the indication about the location and type of touch input. The brain provides the quicker response with its functioning similarity like an interpreter that helps the body in the decision of how to react. Sometimes, apart from the normal processes there are some cases are under the light with the over responsive and under the response.
The over-responsive is a kind of discomfort or pain even the person feels in front of ordinary senses. In such condition, brain is not habitual to get any kind of physical input. If we talk about the opposite state of under response then the person loses the ability to discriminate the touch and amount of touch on the particular body part. In this way an individual’s senses are not helpful to provide the sharp memory power. In such cases the best approach is tactile stimulation that includes the activation of nerve signals under the skin surface. In this way the body gets the information about the texture, temperature and other touch senses.
In the overall practice, the work of the nerve endings beneath the epidermis is to provide the report to the brain with cold and warm feedback. In this practice the nervous system integrates data from both receptors in order to easily recognize the sensation of both and in-between temperatures. The nerve endings release the chemicals through the spinal cord in order to get the alertness of brain especially in painful cases. Even the work of painkiller drugs is to block such pain receptors through the spinal cord whether it is in form of quick or dull pain.
The tactile stimulation is a beneficial process in order to improve the growth, neural activities and development. The practice plays the major role in the well-being of Alzheimer and dementia like diseases. There are different ways to provide the constructive learning to these people like auditory, visual and hand on activities in order to get the senses of touch. The person is not able to feel the senses in both cases whether he touches anything or others touches us. If we take the example of any solid object then it carries differences on the basis shape, texture and temperature.
The person loses the ability to feel soft, hard, rough, smooth, furry and many other surfaces. In this way the individual has no sense to differentiate or recognize pain and position of the body. The elders have to take participation in various activities that works as the best exercise for their brain and provides the protection against memory loss. Such kind of games is helpful to stimulate the different parts of brain even those are frequently not used. In the enjoyable form the participant takes part in the exercise that is associated with the memory improvement.
General Articles1. Why Eye Creams Are Important
2. Preparing For Usa Basketball Tours Understanding The Organisations And Categories
Author: Brett Rainbow
3. Ipad Vs Smartphone Who Will Win The Experience Battle?
Author: Patrik Murphy
4. Avail The Service Of Radius Moving For Best Moving Experience
5. Hermal Mass Flow Meters - Finding A Value In Many Industries
6. A New Example For Cyber Threat Hunting
Author: Bradon Wilson
7. What To Do If Windows Is Unable To Run The Software Protection Service On A Local Computer.
Author: Bradon Wilson
8. The Hidden, Emotional Effects Of Acne
Author: Rahul Sharma
9. Importance Of Prescribed Supplements For Your Healthy Growth
10. How Can I Invest In Cryptocurrency ?
11. Pharmasynth Offers Best Pcd Pharma Franchisee Opportunities For Business Partners
12. Ich Liebe Die Tatsache, Dass Es Zwei Kleider In Einem Geben Kann
13. Celebrate Your Partner’s Birthday By Sending A Stunning Flower Box
Author: Carl Glendon
14. What Happens During A Recession?
15. Important Gold Trading Tips For Beginners