ALL >> General >> View Article
Tactile Stimulation: A Way Of Activation Through Touch
Total Articles: 6
The tactile sensory problems are the major difficulty even related to the routine life activities. The work of the touch receptors of the skin is to send messages to the brain with the help of the spinal cord. In this way brain provides the indication about the location and type of touch input. The brain provides the quicker response with its functioning similarity like an interpreter that helps the body in the decision of how to react. Sometimes, apart from the normal processes there are some cases are under the light with the over responsive and under the response.
The over-responsive is a kind of discomfort or pain even the person feels in front of ordinary senses. In such condition, brain is not habitual to get any kind of physical input. If we talk about the opposite state of under response then the person loses the ability to discriminate the touch and amount of touch on the particular body part. In this way an individual’s senses are not helpful to provide the sharp memory power. In such cases the best approach is tactile stimulation that includes the activation of nerve signals under the skin surface. In this way the body gets the information about the texture, temperature and other touch senses.
In the overall practice, the work of the nerve endings beneath the epidermis is to provide the report to the brain with cold and warm feedback. In this practice the nervous system integrates data from both receptors in order to easily recognize the sensation of both and in-between temperatures. The nerve endings release the chemicals through the spinal cord in order to get the alertness of brain especially in painful cases. Even the work of painkiller drugs is to block such pain receptors through the spinal cord whether it is in form of quick or dull pain.
The tactile stimulation is a beneficial process in order to improve the growth, neural activities and development. The practice plays the major role in the well-being of Alzheimer and dementia like diseases. There are different ways to provide the constructive learning to these people like auditory, visual and hand on activities in order to get the senses of touch. The person is not able to feel the senses in both cases whether he touches anything or others touches us. If we take the example of any solid object then it carries differences on the basis shape, texture and temperature.
The person loses the ability to feel soft, hard, rough, smooth, furry and many other surfaces. In this way the individual has no sense to differentiate or recognize pain and position of the body. The elders have to take participation in various activities that works as the best exercise for their brain and provides the protection against memory loss. Such kind of games is helpful to stimulate the different parts of brain even those are frequently not used. In the enjoyable form the participant takes part in the exercise that is associated with the memory improvement.
General Articles1. Magnesium Oxide Industry Pay Attention To The Intelligent Development
Author: hu Allen
2. The Akg C 480 B U.s.a.in Practice
Author: AKG CK62 Omnidirect Capsule For C480B ULS
3. How To Find Best Contractor Payroll Management Solution In Australia
Author: Tristan T
4. Reasons Why Your Business Loan Is Denied - Logintoloans
5. Business Opportunities For Photographers
Author: Sagar Gore
6. Best Housekeeping Services In Pune - Om Sai Facility Services
Author: Om Sai Facility Services
7. Best Ways To Find An Excellent Rental Property Agent For Rental Properties In Bhopal
8. Foreclosure Property In Ahmedabad For Sale - Where To Start Your Search
9. Getting Proper Teeth Whitening From The Best Dental Services In Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
10. Raviv Dozetas Comes Up With The Best Designs In The Construction Field
11. Preparation Tips For Droppers And Repeater Students To Crack Iit Jee Exam
Author: Abhijit Phalke
12. What Is E-commerce Insurance?
13. Kunsh Technologies - Affordable Offshore Software Development Company Based In India
Author: Darshan Shah
14. Gli Eleganti Abiti Neri Possono Avere Disegni Intricati
15. Magnesium Carbonate Quality Is Improving
Author: hu Allen