ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The World Wide Web - How It All Started…By Expert Author: Josette Van Stiphout
These days the Internet has become a huge part of people’s everyday lives it seems hard to believe it has not always been around. Each day millions of web sites are viewed and used. It is practically impossible to imagine a website without colorful backgrounds, animated graphics, various style sets of typography, and of course music.
How did the phenomenon of the internet get started? In 1989, while Tim Berners-Lee was working at CERN, he had an idea to create an internet-based hypermedia initiative for global information sharing which would have global appeal to it, and thus become known as 3W’s i.e., the World Wide Web. The World Wide Web has come a long way since then, and over time many software tools have been developed for creating web sites and web applications.
Nowadays, Phoenix web designers use different types of tools depending on what portion of the design production they get to be involved in. Although these software tools are constantly being updated, by introducing a new set of standards, keep in mind the basic principle behind creating websites remains the same.
User Experience is Key
The technologies used for creating web sites include standardized mark-up languages. These programming languages may be “hand written” or “auto” generated by software. How “good” or “bad” a user’s web site experience, will depend on how well structured the layout, labeling and instructions are on a website. How effortlessly the user understands it all or how the user can interact on a site depends on the level of interactive design of the site.
Therefore when designing and implementing a web site, a Phoenix web designer will develop graphical and technical specifications (web design phoenix documentation) which specifies i.e. exactly how the website will work, as well as how it will appear to the user. The key is that the Phoenix web designer needs to know upfront what type of a website they are designing. For example, a business-to-business web design will hugely differ from any other consumer oriented website like retail, sports or entertainment websites.
What Makes a Great Web Designer?
What Makes a Great Web Developer?
So what is the difference between a great Phoenix web design professional and a great Phoenix web developer? A great Phoenix web design professional needs an aptitude for imagination and creativity, while a great Phoenix web developer needs to have strong skills in software design and programming. Both need to have the ability to pick up on new web design and development techniques in regards to the international web standards and protocols. And both need to have good interpersonal, communication skills, can multi-task and be effective team members.
Article Source: Kinetik IT blog
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing