ALL >> Health >> View Article
Vitamins And Hair Nourishment Part 1
Total Articles: 20
It is very important to eat right as it will supply the nourishment required by the hair follicles for healthy hair. If an individual is healthy internally his hair will in turn will be healthy. Improper eating habits will affect health of an individual making his hair turn unhealthy too. Six types of nutrients which are required for the well being of an individual are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, vitamins and water. Presence of these 6 nutrients in right amount will help an individual to acquire healthy hair.
This article deals with the role played by the vitamins for hair health and problems arising due to its deficiency.
Nutrients are categorized into macro nutrient and micro nutrient. Vitamins belong to micro nutrients category.
Let's get into further details of the role played by the vitamins for hair growth.
1. Vitamins hydrate hair shaft which in turn avoids split ends thereby keeping the hair healthy and promoting its growth.
2. Vitamins also enhance the hair quality by making it thicker and stronger.
3. Problems like premature hair greying and also baldness can be prevented with the help of vitamins.
4. Dull and brittle hair can regain its shine, luster and gloss by taking proper vitamin supplements. Vitamin also increases hair growth. Consuming vitamin B complex will help an individual to avoid hair loss problems. It also works on improving the quality of hair by improving thickness and strength of the hair.
5. Vitamins are classified further into 2 types which are water soluble vitamins and fat soluble vitamins. Fat soluble vitamins include Vitamin A, E, D and K. Water soluble includes Vitamin B and C.
Let's understand the role played by the fat soluble vitamins in detail through this article for hair growth.
Vitamin A- Vit A is helpful in producing sebum on scalp which in turn works like conditioner leading to a healthy scalp. Dietary sources for Vitamin A include milk, spinach, cheese, peaches, broccoli, apricots, cabbage and carrots. Scalp may turn dry and hair loss can also occur due to excess amount of Vitamin A termed as hypervitaminosis.
Vitamin D- Vit D regulates metabolism of calcium. As a result it is helpful in development of hair follicles. Skin diseases like psoriasis can also be treated with Vitamin D.
Vitamin E- Vit E is beneficial for promoting growth of hair and to improve scalp nourishment. Hair can be protected from dangerous UV rays and pollutants with the help of Vitamin E. Peanuts, vegetable oil, spinach, whole grain, wheat germ, almonds, avocados, turnip green are rich sources of Vitamin E.
Role played by water soluble Vitamins will be detailed in part 2.
Do you know the secrets of having picture perfect hair that you want to be proud of? Do you want to finally regain your confidence having perfect, healthy hair that you have always dreamed of? If yes, watch this advanced free hair care videos. Plus you will also get a free telephone counseling session where one of our senior trichologists will call you personally and help you one-on-one to answer any hair queries you might have...
Discover 5 Tips for hair care in summer right in front of you. Read this amazing article - hair care in summer.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe