ALL >> Business >> View Article
Floors And More - Carpet Cleaning Folsom
Total Articles: 16
Professor Pyle's Five Step Carpet Care was started by Matt Craine. Matt had one bad experience too many with a Carpet Cleaning company and was certain he could do it better. He did do it better and has not looked back since.
Professor Pyle's Five Step Carpet Care serves Folsom, greater Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Our services that are available include: Carpet Cleaning Folsom, upholstery cleaning, rug cleaning, RV cleaning, carpet repairs, stain protection, pet stains and odor removal. If we don't offer the service you are in need of, we will do our best to refer you to someone that can.
How we Differ
• We offer and stand behind one of the strongest guarantees in this business.
• We do not leave our customers to wait on us hour after hour like other companies do. We offer convenient 30 minute appointment windows to eliminate any waiting on your part.
• We employ only the most talented and professional cleaning technicians in the business.
• We employ "green cleaning". This means we utilize non-toxic, hypo-allergenic carpet and upholstery cleaning solutions that leave behind zero residue. Our solutions are friendly to the environment and safe for pets and people.
• We are always willing to provide you with the best possible advice for your carpet and upholstery cleaning issues.
• We service the following areas: Roseville, Granite Bay, Rocklin, Loomis, Cameron Park, Folsom, Citrus Heights, Fair Oaks, El Dorado Hills, Orangevale, Charmichael, Gold River, Rancho Murieta, Rancho Cordova, Elk Grove, West Natomas, Sancramento, and Antelope. If you are not located in one of these areas, we may be able to make special arrangements.
We can all Look out for the Environment
A much overlooked way of helping the environment is to keep your carpet and upholstered furniture for longer periods of time; this saves space in the landfills and the resources that would be needed to replace those items. Instead of discarding your gently used carpet and furniture, donate them to a charity or give them to a family member.
Cleaning and maintaining your carpet and upholstery extends the life of those items. After every cleaning, we give each of our clients a complementary bottle of our spot remover. It contains no bleach, enzymes or soap, is non-toxic, biodegradable, and hypo-allergenic. Using the spot remover before the stain sets in will help you remove it easily and quickly.
One of the more common and mistakenly acted upon ideas regarding carpet is that it is always best to completely remove it from a home. This is just not true. Carpet is one of the largest filters in your home. All the pollutants end up constantly circulating through the air inside your home without it. Regular cleaning will remove the pollutants from your carpet and allow it to continue to filter the air for you. Tile and wood are gaining in popularity as time goes on. It's easy to clean and looks great. Strike up a balance between carpet and hard surface flooring. At the very least, we suggest keeping carpet in the bedroom areas.
Tip: the less carpet you have, the more often you should change or clean your furnace filter.
Business Articles1. Best Lawn Mowing Maitland - Fox Mowing Nsw
Author: Gerry Caxton
2. Older Video Tapes Can Be Easily Played In New Players
3. Hiring A Professional For Creating Digital Videos
4. Best App To Buy Stocks
Author: Ahrvo Web
5. Btech Admissions, Eligibility, Fee & Placements
6. Accommodation And Tourist Activities
7. Great Things About Solar Equipment Leasing
Author: Ross Barkely
8. חיתוך בירושלים
Author: DOMER YAK
9. How To Reach Your Target Audience
Author: For more details on our products and services, ple
10. The India Top Education Blogs
Author: Education Portal
11. Kellyville General Practitioner
Author: Dinh Nguyen
12. How To Choose & Install Hardwood Floors
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and opera
13. Hajj Packages With Shifting And Non Shifting Hotels
Author: Hafiz Ibrahim
14. Three Effective Business Communication Skills You Must Master
Author: christopher kaspar
15. Aumazing Community - Strength In Numbers Part - I
Author: visit us at fitness center boston, back bay best r