ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Are Hotels In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai is in the state of Tamilnadu and is the third largest city, located on the banks of river Vaigai.It has been one of the oldest city in Tamilnadu and has developed as a hub city for information technology. The city has been built around the Meenakshi Amman Temple. There are different festivals celebrated and people gather from far away places to be here during festive mood. It is known by several names like Thoonga Nagaram, due to its active night life. Festivals like Meenakshi Tirukkalyanam, the Chittirai Festival, Thepporchayam festival etc are celebrated during different time frame. The place is having history of cultural heritage and mythological importance. It is built in the form of Lotus flower and hence called as Lotus city. The people can enjoy shopping here and good items like Chungadi cotton sarees, handicrafts, wooden toys, tie and dye items are there. The temple constructed by Pandyan kings is worshiped here.
There are different kinds of hotels in Madurai available here starting from budget to star hotels. Special discounts are given to travelers. Facilities like wifi access, parking, transportation are available. Kulasekarar, the Pandyan king built a temple and built a Lotus shaped city around it. Lord shiva blessed the land and people, on the day city was to be named and divine nectar was showered on the city and hence this city was known as Madhurapuri. It is also famous for Jasmine Flowers. Hotels in Madurai also offers transfers from the airport and guest can contact the property with arrival details before travel. The hotels can be found nearby Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, and Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulaam. The hotels are epitome of colonial architecture and you can relax and can take picturesque views of Kodai hills and temple city.
Madurai hotels not only offers rooms but in house restaurants are there and provides health club too apart from Restaurants. Other amenities include 24 hour room service and dry cleaning and laundry service. Televisions are with satellite channels and guestrooms also features wireless internet access, air conditioning and safes. In rooms clean bathrooms,comfortable beds,modern touches can surprise anybody who plans to stay.The rooms are outfitted in colonial style charm and ideal for guests seeking quiet privacy with a well appointed basic category room.One can expect real comfort in newly constructed, spacious rooms with bay windows and soothing views of the swimming pool. Restaurants also offers south Indian food apart from other varieties of cuisine.The city is having good architectural designs in temples with beautifully crafted sculptures of services for banquets, entertainment and world-class hospitality. The style, design, decor and technology integrate harmoniously to provide an inspired stay.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa