ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Good Are Hotels In Madurai ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai is in the state of Tamilnadu and is the third largest city, located on the banks of river Vaigai.It has been one of the oldest city in Tamilnadu and has developed as a hub city for information technology. The city has been built around the Meenakshi Amman Temple. There are different festivals celebrated and people gather from far away places to be here during festive mood. It is known by several names like Thoonga Nagaram, due to its active night life. Festivals like Meenakshi Tirukkalyanam, the Chittirai Festival, Thepporchayam festival etc are celebrated during different time frame. The place is having history of cultural heritage and mythological importance. It is built in the form of Lotus flower and hence called as Lotus city. The people can enjoy shopping here and good items like Chungadi cotton sarees, handicrafts, wooden toys, tie and dye items are there. The temple constructed by Pandyan kings is worshiped here.
There are different kinds of hotels in Madurai available here starting from budget to star hotels. Special discounts are given to travelers. Facilities like wifi access, parking, transportation are available. Kulasekarar, the Pandyan king built a temple and built a Lotus shaped city around it. Lord shiva blessed the land and people, on the day city was to be named and divine nectar was showered on the city and hence this city was known as Madhurapuri. It is also famous for Jasmine Flowers. Hotels in Madurai also offers transfers from the airport and guest can contact the property with arrival details before travel. The hotels can be found nearby Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirumalai Nayak Palace, and Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulaam. The hotels are epitome of colonial architecture and you can relax and can take picturesque views of Kodai hills and temple city.
Madurai hotels not only offers rooms but in house restaurants are there and provides health club too apart from Restaurants. Other amenities include 24 hour room service and dry cleaning and laundry service. Televisions are with satellite channels and guestrooms also features wireless internet access, air conditioning and safes. In rooms clean bathrooms,comfortable beds,modern touches can surprise anybody who plans to stay.The rooms are outfitted in colonial style charm and ideal for guests seeking quiet privacy with a well appointed basic category room.One can expect real comfort in newly constructed, spacious rooms with bay windows and soothing views of the swimming pool. Restaurants also offers south Indian food apart from other varieties of cuisine.The city is having good architectural designs in temples with beautifully crafted sculptures of services for banquets, entertainment and world-class hospitality. The style, design, decor and technology integrate harmoniously to provide an inspired stay.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson