ALL >> Politics >> View Article
Sonia Gandhi: People Made To Suffer By Bjp’s Wrong Policies
Total Articles: 23
Chhattisgarh, Bhilai: Congress President and UPA Chairperson Smt. Sonia Gandhi addressed a Congress huge rally in Bhilai, Chhattisgarh. More than 15,000 people were gathered in the rally to hear the Congress leader.
She not only highlighted the policies and schemes of the Congress initiated by the UPA government but also lashed out BJP for its misrule. Earlier Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi had also stated that “BJP is champion of corruption” while addressing a rally in Chhattisgarh. The president of Congress also lashed out at BJP’s dual policy too, which is making people’s life more difficult.
Sonia Gandhi also pointed out that centre government making many schemes as well as sending thousands of crores rupees for the people of the state but all in vain, as state government didn’t make any use of it for the state.
“I am sad that you are still suffering and Chhattisgarh is way behind in development due to BJP’s misrule. That’s not all; due to BJP’s wrong policies several industries have suffered huge losses.” Sonia Gandhi said in the rally.
She also pointed out many schemes were started for the masses but it could not reach to the people due to mis-governance of BJP. “They also did not implement our policies for boosting industries. BJP government has also been careless to implement our social welfare schemes in the state.”
“The Central government sent huge funds under all these schemes for Chhattisgarh but despite this, the people are facing huge difficulties. Poverty has been on rise. I want to ask BJP what development they are talking about in Chhattisgarh. Who is progressing here?” asked Sonia Gandhi.
Sonia Gandhi also pointed that UPA government would make the difference and people can make out of it. “We will honestly deliver on our promises with commitment, dedication and devotion. Our efforts will be to ensure progress of the state and improvement in the lives of the people. We will implement schemes that the BJP-led government hasn't implemented so far.”
She ended the speech by thanking the huge crowd which gathered in the rally.
Politics Articles1. Online Guide To Arizona Elections
Author: Christian R Komor
2. New Mexico’s Biggest Issues Need A Strong Voice In Congress
Author: Paul Moya
3. Aadhaar; All You Need To Know
Author: Thamanna Abdul Latheef
4. Gap Between Skilled And Unskilled, Rural And Urban, Online And Offline Is Reducing; Bharat No Longer
5. The True Picture: Presenting News In A Better Light
6. Last Four Chief Minister Of Punjab, Pakistan
Author: Mr. Taranu Singla
7. Data Journalism India
8. The True Picture: Factual Truth And The Ways To Bring Them Out-front
9. Top 10 Unresolved International Controversies
10. Paul Moya - A Leader Bringing Change For The Better
Author: Paul Moya
11. Why Was Arvind Kejriwal Not Invited? A Look At Delhi Metro Protocol And Facts Of Magenta Line
12. Youth For Nation, Karnataka, Bangalore. Youth In Politics.
Author: Youth for Change
13. Swarajlive - The Future Of Newspaper
Author: swaraj live
14. Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
Author: Mr. Mohit Madanlal Grover
15. রোহিঙ্গা নির্যাতন জাতিগত নিধনের শামিল