ALL >> General >> View Article
What Is Inbound Lead Generation?
Total Articles: 14
With all this talk of lead generation and balancing quality and quantity. What does Lead Generation, specifically, Inbound Lead Generation mean?
Lets start by asking, what is a lead?
“A lead is a person who has in some way, shape, or form indicated interest in your company’s product or service.”
It is someone who showed an interest in your product or services and requested you contact them with information. They will, happily, receive your phone call, email, brochure or sit down for a meeting with you because your solution is what they want. Cold calling isn’t part of inbound lead generation. An inbound lead knows why you are talking to them the first time you talk. Their first contact was your online company survey and they filled it in for you to tell them the details. Is one example, Twitter, Facebook, ads etc are others.
Why Inbound Lead Generation?
When it comes to outbound lead generation you are entering into a world of unknowns. You’ve got to find your leads, find the people who want your solution, and prepare yourself. People will say “no” more times than “yes”. Humans generally say no more in life overall, so don’t let it depress you or deter you.
While with inbound lead generation the, “lead” is starting the relationship with you. They have an organic interest in your business which helps with sales.
Why Am I Qualifying Leads?
It’s not to say everyone who contacts you is a guaranteed sale. No. An important step any business should be doing is qualifying leads. It’s vital to make sure your lead genuinely has interest, that you are compatible and your product or service offer solutions to their needs. I promise, you don’t want to waste your time and effort on a un-suited lead. You don’t want just anyone in your business or as a partner. Remember your standards and ethos.
Yes your lead has interest in your business… Qualifying leads is asking yourself, “Is that lead going to add to the value of my business or hurt it, will we get along, and will this relationship grow?”
All clients aren’t all equal… Think 80/20
Lets Talk About The Components .
Inbound lead generation has several components;
- Landing pages – The first point of contact for your potential lead.
- Forms – Used in conjunction with landing pages, and capture any information required. Commonly names, email and phone numbers.
- Offer – The offer is what you trade when people complete your forms. Incentive for the customers, and taste of the value to come.
- Call-to-Action – Is the button or image clicked which confirms your new lead.
Landing pages and forms work great for pre-qualifying your leads. Creating a form or survey which the lead fills out, and by the time you talk to them, you offer them their tailor made solution from the beginning. A huge plus for inbound marketing. Inbound leads have taken interest, and you save time by pre-qualifying upfront in your forms. WIN, WIN.
My final word is don’t turn a blind eye to either outbound lead generation or inbound lead generation. I am a go getter and positive believer, so I do outbound marketing feeding that personality, while my positive thinker laws of attraction side implements inbound lead generation tactics.
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles