ALL >> General >> View Article
What Is Inbound Lead Generation?
Total Articles: 14
With all this talk of lead generation and balancing quality and quantity. What does Lead Generation, specifically, Inbound Lead Generation mean?
Lets start by asking, what is a lead?
“A lead is a person who has in some way, shape, or form indicated interest in your company’s product or service.”
It is someone who showed an interest in your product or services and requested you contact them with information. They will, happily, receive your phone call, email, brochure or sit down for a meeting with you because your solution is what they want. Cold calling isn’t part of inbound lead generation. An inbound lead knows why you are talking to them the first time you talk. Their first contact was your online company survey and they filled it in for you to tell them the details. Is one example, Twitter, Facebook, ads etc are others.
Why Inbound Lead Generation?
When it comes to outbound lead generation you are entering into a world of unknowns. You’ve got to find your leads, find the people who want your solution, and prepare yourself. People will say “no” more times than “yes”. Humans generally say no more in life overall, so don’t let it depress you or deter you.
While with inbound lead generation the, “lead” is starting the relationship with you. They have an organic interest in your business which helps with sales.
Why Am I Qualifying Leads?
It’s not to say everyone who contacts you is a guaranteed sale. No. An important step any business should be doing is qualifying leads. It’s vital to make sure your lead genuinely has interest, that you are compatible and your product or service offer solutions to their needs. I promise, you don’t want to waste your time and effort on a un-suited lead. You don’t want just anyone in your business or as a partner. Remember your standards and ethos.
Yes your lead has interest in your business… Qualifying leads is asking yourself, “Is that lead going to add to the value of my business or hurt it, will we get along, and will this relationship grow?”
All clients aren’t all equal… Think 80/20
Lets Talk About The Components .
Inbound lead generation has several components;
- Landing pages – The first point of contact for your potential lead.
- Forms – Used in conjunction with landing pages, and capture any information required. Commonly names, email and phone numbers.
- Offer – The offer is what you trade when people complete your forms. Incentive for the customers, and taste of the value to come.
- Call-to-Action – Is the button or image clicked which confirms your new lead.
Landing pages and forms work great for pre-qualifying your leads. Creating a form or survey which the lead fills out, and by the time you talk to them, you offer them their tailor made solution from the beginning. A huge plus for inbound marketing. Inbound leads have taken interest, and you save time by pre-qualifying upfront in your forms. WIN, WIN.
My final word is don’t turn a blind eye to either outbound lead generation or inbound lead generation. I am a go getter and positive believer, so I do outbound marketing feeding that personality, while my positive thinker laws of attraction side implements inbound lead generation tactics.
General Articles1. Norton Antivirus Setup Support For Virus Removal
Author: Shane Wills
2. Best Floor Plan Design Tips
Author: The Cheesy Animation
3. How To Select The Best Public Electric Car Charging Stations
4. Gebd - Education Directory Online In Australia
5. Land Transport Companies | Logistics Services In Dubai
6. Foxminers Launches Revolutionary Mining Chip
7. Wise Cards And Access Control - A Look In The Not Too Faraway Future
Author: Joe pi
8. Seo Mistake That Totally Effects Our Website Traffic.
Author: Nipa Sharma
9. Land Title Search Why It Is Needed And What They Consist Of
Author: Olivier Thomas is the author of this article
10. Taroudant In Morocco
Author: Medhat Elsergany
11. How Should One Choose The Best Mode Of Sicily Transfer?
Author: Christian Guardione
12. Psp4 Repair Centre Manchester - Playstation Repair By Experts
Author: PSP4 Repair Centre
13. Examcollection 400-151 Vce Practice Test
14. How To Take Care Of Indoor Plants
15. Realtor In Boerne Tx – Hire The Most Professional Fredericksburg Texas Real Estate Agent!
Author: Realtor in Boerne TX, Fredericksburg Texas