ALL >> Family >> View Article
New Born: Know Your Diaper
Total Articles: 46
A bonny baby, beautiful even with all the wrinkly skin, the toothless smile are things new parents crave to see when there is a new born at home. The birth of a baby is the start of the frantic redecoration carried out for the baby's room, the matching clothes for the baby. All these things are a given, but what most parents forget to read up on is the most important thing, diapers. Diapers for babies are also something that parents have to shop for. Most often they do not have the first clue in diapering a baby, and take some time to understand even with instructions given on the diaper pack.
Diaper duty is a dirty job, yet someone has to do it. A baby wets the diaper quite often and learning to put a new diaper as fast as possible is an art that new parents get a hang of after a lot of trial and error method. Deciding on the right kind of a diaper for your baby is also an important task. The first decision is to decide if you would like to use cloth diapers for babies or disposable diapers. Disposable diapers are the most logical choice but they are expensive too. You may end up spending a minimum of 2500 dollars till the baby is old enough to be potty trained. Another option is to use the chemical and colour free Eco-friendly disposable diapers that may set you back by 1000 dollars more.
An inexpensive choice of diapers for babies could be the cloth diapers. These diapers can be re-used after washing them. You end up saving a lot of money by reusing the same diapers, especially if the washing of the diapers and baby clothes are done by you. To decide on which option suits the baby and the parents most companies offer smaller packs initially along with other accessories needed. If you choose to go for cloth diapers then you would probably need to have cloth pads, or waterproof covers that would lock in the moistness or even flush-able liners that can be used to contain the mess created by baby poop. Cloth pads are used to increase the absorbency of the diapers, while the liners help by eliminating the need to rinse the diaper before putting it to wash. These liners are disposable and add to the waste but not as much as the disposable diapers will. Diaper liners are even available in the Eco-friendly version.
Cloth diapers earlier were messy and quite a lot of work. Today with new technologies coming in using cloth diapers for babies has become more efficient and easy to use with Velcro snaps, comfort cloth being used and of course flush-able liners that have revolutionized the way cloth diapers are perceived by the parents these days.
Author writes articles on a variety of topics such as lifestyle, health, entertainment, business and so on. For a complete online guide on parenting care and diapers for babies visit Huggies India website.
Family Articles1. Using Benefits Of Humidifier For Babies
Author: Syed tutul
2. Avail Respite Care Sunshine Coast To Take A Break From Your Elderly Care
3. Simple Bits Of Advice On Assisted Living
Author: Nora Fatehi
4. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Services Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elderly
5. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Programs For The Elderly
6. Hire Reliable And Capable Live In Caregiver Through A Professional Agency
7. Professional Agency For Nannies Or Caregivers: How They Can Help You
8. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Appointing A Live-in Caregiver
9. Baby Gears: Recommendations For Rookies
Author: Bob Smith
10. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Allows Family Careers To Take A Break From Elderly Care
11. Tips To Care Your Newborn Babys
Author: ashutosh Ashu
12. Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Author: Rose Caiola
13. Shopping For Your Kitty? Avoid These Mistakes
Author: Emma B
14. Top 10 - Family Friendly Holidays In Slovenia
Author: Jacob Barry
15. Find Best Autism Respite Care Providers Online