ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Are Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages ?
Total Articles: 76
Kerala is the twelfth largest state having the highest literacy rate in India, located in the south west region. The major cities are Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur and Thiruvananthapuram being the capital city. The culture is cosmopolitan and different festivals are celebrated here. Different art forms like Kathakali, Mohiniyattam, Koodiyattom, Thullal and classical music like Sopana, Sangeetham can be learnt and seen here. It is truly known as God’s own country due to its pristine backwaters, refreshing waterfalls, modern architecture in temples, majestic and misty mountains etc. Here the major festival like Onam is celebrated and people gather in huge numbers from all over India to make the celebration at grand level. One should not miss the annual snake boat race, performed during Onam celebrations. Kerala, referred earlier as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast and was formed in 1956 by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
The region has been a prominent spice exporter and was once ruled by Chera dynasty .During their rule, Kerala remained an international spice trading center. Later on this trade attracted Portuguese traders to Kerala, and provided the way for the European colonialization and Travancore and Cochin was given the considered the state jointly. Kerala has been selected as state of states by considering the facts like GDP, health, education Etc Travelers come here for family tour,leisure tour, Kerala honeymoon tour packages etc, and takes guidance of any tour operator .These travel agents provide customized packages and duration is generally six nights and seven days. The packages like Kerala honeymoon tour packages, Kerala backwater, Explore north Kerala, Houseboat packages Kerala are the most popular ones.The state is most visited by couple coming for honeymoon and all places of sightseeing are highly different from one another and generates interest among visitors.
The Journey starts from Cochin, Thekkady, Allepy and then to Kovalam. The people cannot stop raving about the beauty of Munnar as it’s a green paradise, Periyar wild life sanctuary is there in Thekkady and visitors enjoy watching different wild animals here. One can see the greenery and coconut trees in Allepy. Then Ashoka beach,lighthouse forms the beauty of Kovalam and if you will stay on beach then the enjoyment will get double. The government also promotes the state as God’s own country which they are also using in advertising.There has been lots of initiatives taken by government to promote the state at grand level to make it the most visited destination and educate the people about its importance.The traditional ayurvedic oils and holistic healing techniques are well known among visitors and removes the tiredness and energies for the whole day.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara