ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
A Practical Guide On How To Plan An Indian Wedding
Total Articles: 105
Keep Calm and Get Married
The most important advice that anyone can give you is: Don’t Panic!
Planning an Indian wedding, be it a simple traditional celebration or a destination wedding in India, is an overwhelming experience, especially when juggling with a job! Moreover, a host of emotions will be raging a tempest in your mind. But everything is possible if and only if you stay calm. With a composed mind, you will be able to bring order into chaos.
Plan your Indian Wedding
It is important to be prepared forehand to ensure smooth sailing during the wedding.
1. Make a checklist
Prepare an itinerary of the ceremonies and a priority list of tasks for each event. A tentative list of wedding guests will help you scale your wedding.
2. Prepare your budget
Get cost estimates for all tasks. Find out ways to bring expenses within your budget. For instance, look out for great deals on branded wedding wear.
3. Don’t become a control monster
Enlist the help of family and friends and distribute tasks among them. Trust them to do their best. Taking help from a good Indian wedding consultant like 7Vachan can make life easy for you.
4. Don’t get distracted
While finding the perfect Indian bridal dress or the best wedding banquet halls is vital, try not to deliberate on a single aspect only to suffer from time shortage for other tasks.
5. Prepare Plan B
Believe in the Murphy’s Law. If something can go wrong, then it definitely will. Prepare suitable backups and alternative solutions to handle every emergency.
Fatigue can affect your looks and enthusiasm during the wedding. Take the time to relax and calm yourself down. Take care of your diet and your beauty sleep. Don’t forget your bachelor/bachelorette party!
During your Indian Wedding
Some pointers can help you make the most of your special day.
1. Handle yourself with grace
You will be the centre of everyone’s attention. Don’t let the limelight frazzle you. Maintain an elegant composure at all times.
2. Keep help nearby
Arrange for someone to stay with you at all times to carry your things and manage gifts so that you are free to attend to the ceremonies and guests.
This is your day! Relish every precious moment. Savor each experience. Let others worry about the arrangements now. This day, the world revolves around you. Feel like a celebrity in your designer wear and glamorous makeup. It is the time to enjoy!
After Your Indian Wedding
The festivities do not end with the saat pheres. They follow the newlyweds to the groom’s family.
1. Family and social functions
Be prepared for another round of celebrations. The newlyweds will be faced with a number of family, social, official and religious functions.
2. Marriage Certification
Legalize your marriage soon after the wedding ceremony with a marriage certificate. Often Indian wedding planners help you at this stage as well.
3. Enjoy your new life!
Stepping into a new life, this is the time to dream your future together. Get the best honeymoon package in India and abroad for a memorable start of your married life. Live a blessed and happy life. Cheers!
Wedding Articles1. Turn To The Best To Buy Indian Wedding Invitation Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
2. Jeevanrahi Will Help You To Find Your Life Partner Online.
Author: we provide best and verfied groom and bride
3. Dos And Don'ts For Wedding Stage Decorations
Author: Syed Atif
4. Why Should You Hire A Wedding Planner?
Author: Flavia Luce
5. Stretch Tents - Perfect Shelter For Functions And Events
6. Top Things To Remember On Day Before Your Wedding
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
7. The New Designer Indian Wedding Invitations For All Who Want Exclusive Cards
Author: Krutika Sharma
8. Significance Of Floral Bouquets As Gifts And In Events
Author: Syed Atif
9. 5 Effective Ways To Reduce Your Guest List
10. Start Your New Journey With Mohan Vilaas
Author: ponting brown
11. Find Wedding Venues In The Usa: What To Choose An Indoor Or Outdoor Venue?
Author: World Class Wedding Venue
12. Hire A Wedding Planner To Capture All Your Cherished Moments
Author: Frost John
13. Leading Gay Wedding Planner Cape Town Can Plan Everything From A To Z To Make The Wedding Really Thr
Author: Lance Wickham
14. Imperative Benefits Of Professional Mandap Hire
15. How To Live A Happy Married Life