ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
A Practical Guide On How To Plan An Indian Wedding
Total Articles: 105
Keep Calm and Get Married
The most important advice that anyone can give you is: Don’t Panic!
Planning an Indian wedding, be it a simple traditional celebration or a destination wedding in India, is an overwhelming experience, especially when juggling with a job! Moreover, a host of emotions will be raging a tempest in your mind. But everything is possible if and only if you stay calm. With a composed mind, you will be able to bring order into chaos.
Plan your Indian Wedding
It is important to be prepared forehand to ensure smooth sailing during the wedding.
1. Make a checklist
Prepare an itinerary of the ceremonies and a priority list of tasks for each event. A tentative list of wedding guests will help you scale your wedding.
2. Prepare your budget
Get cost estimates for all tasks. Find out ways to bring expenses within your budget. For instance, look out for great deals on branded wedding wear.
3. Don’t become a control monster
Enlist the help of family and friends and distribute tasks among them. Trust them to do their best. Taking help from a good Indian wedding consultant like 7Vachan can make life easy for you.
4. Don’t get distracted
While finding the perfect Indian bridal dress or the best wedding banquet halls is vital, try not to deliberate on a single aspect only to suffer from time shortage for other tasks.
5. Prepare Plan B
Believe in the Murphy’s Law. If something can go wrong, then it definitely will. Prepare suitable backups and alternative solutions to handle every emergency.
Fatigue can affect your looks and enthusiasm during the wedding. Take the time to relax and calm yourself down. Take care of your diet and your beauty sleep. Don’t forget your bachelor/bachelorette party!
During your Indian Wedding
Some pointers can help you make the most of your special day.
1. Handle yourself with grace
You will be the centre of everyone’s attention. Don’t let the limelight frazzle you. Maintain an elegant composure at all times.
2. Keep help nearby
Arrange for someone to stay with you at all times to carry your things and manage gifts so that you are free to attend to the ceremonies and guests.
This is your day! Relish every precious moment. Savor each experience. Let others worry about the arrangements now. This day, the world revolves around you. Feel like a celebrity in your designer wear and glamorous makeup. It is the time to enjoy!
After Your Indian Wedding
The festivities do not end with the saat pheres. They follow the newlyweds to the groom’s family.
1. Family and social functions
Be prepared for another round of celebrations. The newlyweds will be faced with a number of family, social, official and religious functions.
2. Marriage Certification
Legalize your marriage soon after the wedding ceremony with a marriage certificate. Often Indian wedding planners help you at this stage as well.
3. Enjoy your new life!
Stepping into a new life, this is the time to dream your future together. Get the best honeymoon package in India and abroad for a memorable start of your married life. Live a blessed and happy life. Cheers!
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif