ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
A Practical Guide On How To Plan An Indian Wedding
Total Articles: 105
Keep Calm and Get Married
The most important advice that anyone can give you is: Don’t Panic!
Planning an Indian wedding, be it a simple traditional celebration or a destination wedding in India, is an overwhelming experience, especially when juggling with a job! Moreover, a host of emotions will be raging a tempest in your mind. But everything is possible if and only if you stay calm. With a composed mind, you will be able to bring order into chaos.
Plan your Indian Wedding
It is important to be prepared forehand to ensure smooth sailing during the wedding.
1. Make a checklist
Prepare an itinerary of the ceremonies and a priority list of tasks for each event. A tentative list of wedding guests will help you scale your wedding.
2. Prepare your budget
Get cost estimates for all tasks. Find out ways to bring expenses within your budget. For instance, look out for great deals on branded wedding wear.
3. Don’t become a control monster
Enlist the help of family and friends and distribute tasks among them. Trust them to do their best. Taking help from a good Indian wedding consultant like 7Vachan can make life easy for you.
4. Don’t get distracted
While finding the perfect Indian bridal dress or the best wedding banquet halls is vital, try not to deliberate on a single aspect only to suffer from time shortage for other tasks.
5. Prepare Plan B
Believe in the Murphy’s Law. If something can go wrong, then it definitely will. Prepare suitable backups and alternative solutions to handle every emergency.
Fatigue can affect your looks and enthusiasm during the wedding. Take the time to relax and calm yourself down. Take care of your diet and your beauty sleep. Don’t forget your bachelor/bachelorette party!
During your Indian Wedding
Some pointers can help you make the most of your special day.
1. Handle yourself with grace
You will be the centre of everyone’s attention. Don’t let the limelight frazzle you. Maintain an elegant composure at all times.
2. Keep help nearby
Arrange for someone to stay with you at all times to carry your things and manage gifts so that you are free to attend to the ceremonies and guests.
This is your day! Relish every precious moment. Savor each experience. Let others worry about the arrangements now. This day, the world revolves around you. Feel like a celebrity in your designer wear and glamorous makeup. It is the time to enjoy!
After Your Indian Wedding
The festivities do not end with the saat pheres. They follow the newlyweds to the groom’s family.
1. Family and social functions
Be prepared for another round of celebrations. The newlyweds will be faced with a number of family, social, official and religious functions.
2. Marriage Certification
Legalize your marriage soon after the wedding ceremony with a marriage certificate. Often Indian wedding planners help you at this stage as well.
3. Enjoy your new life!
Stepping into a new life, this is the time to dream your future together. Get the best honeymoon package in India and abroad for a memorable start of your married life. Live a blessed and happy life. Cheers!
Wedding Articles1. Rely On Trustworthy Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar For Your Grand Wedding
Author: Mangalam Pvt. Ltd
2. Points To Remember While Selecting Outdoor Venues For Wedding
Author: Syed Atif
3. Mark A Grand Beginning Of Your Nikah With Designer Islamic Wedding Invitation Card Online
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
4. Why Choose A Peru Wedding Destination To Say I Do?
5. Banquet Halls: Need Of Today
Author: ponting brown
6. Best 5 Venues For Events And Shows In Bangalore
Author: Syed Atif
7. Facts And Advantages Of Matrimonial Services In India
Author: Mineer Bhargav
8. Society Nor,s Are Killing Daughters
Author: anonymous daughter
9. Things To Keep In Mind While Hiring Professional Wedding Photographer In Dubai
Author: steve robert
10. Best Marriage Bureau In Punjab
11. Wedding Decorators, Wedding Decorators Cloud Gold Coast Australia
Author: Wedding Decorators
12. Best Matrimony Sites In Delhi
13. Outdoor Wedding Venues In Bangalore - Best Ones And How To Choose?
Author: Syed Atif
14. How To Find The Best Destination To Celebrate Your Wedding!!
15. A Classic Collection Of Modern Formal Bangles With Round And Bold
Author: Round and Bold