ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Use Of Semi Precious Stones In Home Decoration
Total Articles: 7
Unusual bright colored stones were believed to be precious from the ancient times. The use of beads has grown as fashion which uses translucent stones. Due to their availability in different shapes and size, they are not confined only to the making of beads. They are used in featuring the structure of a design. They are usually light in color and are available in different color and texture beneath the earth surface. These stones have a larger durability and are capable of withstanding continuous change in climatic conditions. They have high preference in building houses. Their availability in different colors and texture differentiate them from synthetic stones.
Translucent stones are highly durable and are usually preferred for flooring and in workplaces. They are good choice for building houses because of their durability and natural grace. These stones come up with an inbuilt shine which makes them highly adorable. They are commonly used in house flooring and kitchen countertops. They easily get mixed with the environment making it more stunning and beautiful. They are smooth to touch and can have a varieties of pattern. Some of natural stones used for decoration and in building houses are marble, granite, sandstone, limestone etc. It goes handy with the type of architecture you hire for building your structure.
There are several types of semi precious stones which have their own accents and specialties. Some of them are:
• Amber: They are built up of remains of pine resin. It is warm to touch and has a warm accent. It is even formed from the fossilized remains of insects.
• Agate: It is available in wide range of contrasting colors. It is available in number of shapes and is used in making beads due to its easy carving nature.
• Chalcedony: It is mostly available in bluish grey color and is used to spear points, tools and containers.
People prefer stones for decorating their houses instead of plastics and other synthetic items. Apart from decorating their houses and flooring, people use stones for other decorative equipments. People even go for decorative stone wall clocks for their house design. There is a strong believe among the people that semi precious stones can affect the state of your mind. It is classified on the basis of their group, species and variety. It can be used in decorating every part of the house apart from flooring. It can be used in furniture, walls, bathroom, table, chairs, clocks, kitchens, bedroom and every part of your house.
Combination of different types of semi precious stones and using them to give a proper shade can only be understood by experts. Applying a mixture of the stones with proper shading to the given layout add to the beauty of the object. These stones are also preferred by people for curing health ailments. If you want to decorate your house, then stop using synthetic articles and learn the decorative qualities of the natural stones. They merge completely with your decoration giving an additional boost.
Jeb Bott is an experienced interior designer and has made extensive use of semi precious stones to decorate many offices, hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures. He has been associated with Translucent Creations Ltd that supplies a wide range of translucent stones complimented with LED lighting systems. Visit their website for more information!
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi