ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Use Of Semi Precious Stones In Home Decoration
Total Articles: 7
Unusual bright colored stones were believed to be precious from the ancient times. The use of beads has grown as fashion which uses translucent stones. Due to their availability in different shapes and size, they are not confined only to the making of beads. They are used in featuring the structure of a design. They are usually light in color and are available in different color and texture beneath the earth surface. These stones have a larger durability and are capable of withstanding continuous change in climatic conditions. They have high preference in building houses. Their availability in different colors and texture differentiate them from synthetic stones.
Translucent stones are highly durable and are usually preferred for flooring and in workplaces. They are good choice for building houses because of their durability and natural grace. These stones come up with an inbuilt shine which makes them highly adorable. They are commonly used in house flooring and kitchen countertops. They easily get mixed with the environment making it more stunning and beautiful. They are smooth to touch and can have a varieties of pattern. Some of natural stones used for decoration and in building houses are marble, granite, sandstone, limestone etc. It goes handy with the type of architecture you hire for building your structure.
There are several types of semi precious stones which have their own accents and specialties. Some of them are:
• Amber: They are built up of remains of pine resin. It is warm to touch and has a warm accent. It is even formed from the fossilized remains of insects.
• Agate: It is available in wide range of contrasting colors. It is available in number of shapes and is used in making beads due to its easy carving nature.
• Chalcedony: It is mostly available in bluish grey color and is used to spear points, tools and containers.
People prefer stones for decorating their houses instead of plastics and other synthetic items. Apart from decorating their houses and flooring, people use stones for other decorative equipments. People even go for decorative stone wall clocks for their house design. There is a strong believe among the people that semi precious stones can affect the state of your mind. It is classified on the basis of their group, species and variety. It can be used in decorating every part of the house apart from flooring. It can be used in furniture, walls, bathroom, table, chairs, clocks, kitchens, bedroom and every part of your house.
Combination of different types of semi precious stones and using them to give a proper shade can only be understood by experts. Applying a mixture of the stones with proper shading to the given layout add to the beauty of the object. These stones are also preferred by people for curing health ailments. If you want to decorate your house, then stop using synthetic articles and learn the decorative qualities of the natural stones. They merge completely with your decoration giving an additional boost.
Jeb Bott is an experienced interior designer and has made extensive use of semi precious stones to decorate many offices, hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures. He has been associated with Translucent Creations Ltd that supplies a wide range of translucent stones complimented with LED lighting systems. Visit their website for more information!
Home and Garden Articles1. Party All Night In The Comfort And Beauty Of Regal Diwan Linens
Author: Prazat Kumai
2. Carpet Cleaning Christchurch
Author: Patrick Greig
3. Why Professional Piano Moving In New York Should Be Your First Priority?
4. What Are The Benefits Of Water Heater Installation In San Diego?
Author: Rich Cooper Plumbing
5. Why You Should Hire A Property Maintenance Company To Manage Your Property
Author: handy helper
6. Innovative Ideas For Garden And Landscape Design In Australia
Author: Phil Maunder
7. 9 Professional Recommendations To Save More On Electricity Bills
Author: Brilliant Homes Inc
8. Find The Finest Designs For Your Home
9. How Professionals Make Long Distance Moving Easy For Everyone
Author: Michael Holden
10. Finding The Best Moving Company In Wisconsin
Author: Edmund Brunetti
11. Tips To Update Your Existing Furniture Into Modern And Unique Furniture
Author: Kim Thompson
12. Jobs That Require A Proper Electrician
Author: Brown Ross
13. How To Find Lawn Mowing Franchise Business Opportunities In Sydney
Author: Leo Lazich
14. Get A Fresh And Hygienic Office Atmosphere
Author: Monika Zuzanska
15. Hire A Professional To Clean Your House
Author: Monika Zuzanska