ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Use Of Semi Precious Stones In Home Decoration
Total Articles: 7
Unusual bright colored stones were believed to be precious from the ancient times. The use of beads has grown as fashion which uses translucent stones. Due to their availability in different shapes and size, they are not confined only to the making of beads. They are used in featuring the structure of a design. They are usually light in color and are available in different color and texture beneath the earth surface. These stones have a larger durability and are capable of withstanding continuous change in climatic conditions. They have high preference in building houses. Their availability in different colors and texture differentiate them from synthetic stones.
Translucent stones are highly durable and are usually preferred for flooring and in workplaces. They are good choice for building houses because of their durability and natural grace. These stones come up with an inbuilt shine which makes them highly adorable. They are commonly used in house flooring and kitchen countertops. They easily get mixed with the environment making it more stunning and beautiful. They are smooth to touch and can have a varieties of pattern. Some of natural stones used for decoration and in building houses are marble, granite, sandstone, limestone etc. It goes handy with the type of architecture you hire for building your structure.
There are several types of semi precious stones which have their own accents and specialties. Some of them are:
• Amber: They are built up of remains of pine resin. It is warm to touch and has a warm accent. It is even formed from the fossilized remains of insects.
• Agate: It is available in wide range of contrasting colors. It is available in number of shapes and is used in making beads due to its easy carving nature.
• Chalcedony: It is mostly available in bluish grey color and is used to spear points, tools and containers.
People prefer stones for decorating their houses instead of plastics and other synthetic items. Apart from decorating their houses and flooring, people use stones for other decorative equipments. People even go for decorative stone wall clocks for their house design. There is a strong believe among the people that semi precious stones can affect the state of your mind. It is classified on the basis of their group, species and variety. It can be used in decorating every part of the house apart from flooring. It can be used in furniture, walls, bathroom, table, chairs, clocks, kitchens, bedroom and every part of your house.
Combination of different types of semi precious stones and using them to give a proper shade can only be understood by experts. Applying a mixture of the stones with proper shading to the given layout add to the beauty of the object. These stones are also preferred by people for curing health ailments. If you want to decorate your house, then stop using synthetic articles and learn the decorative qualities of the natural stones. They merge completely with your decoration giving an additional boost.
Jeb Bott is an experienced interior designer and has made extensive use of semi precious stones to decorate many offices, hotels, restaurants and other commercial structures. He has been associated with Translucent Creations Ltd that supplies a wide range of translucent stones complimented with LED lighting systems. Visit their website for more information!
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper