ALL >> Computers >> View Article
2 Smart Modes In Recovering Iphone Call History
Total Articles: 4
Call history in iPhone is for users to review recent incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed calls. You could add the new phone number into contacts from incoming calls list and also you could directly access someone without turning the contacts. However, here I have to tell you that some common situations would easily make your call log lost and need you to do iPhone call history recovery. Prior to finding the answer, let’s list those possible causes first.
1, The recent call log is mistakenly deleted.
2, Physical damages happened on iPhone, such as water damage, broken, stolen…
3, The iPhone is unexpectedly restored to factory settings.
4, Jailbreak or iOS upgrade is failed.
5, Other possible causes.
After we learned about the reasons, we shouldn do those things as little as possible. But if it indeed happened, what can we do to retrieve the call history? Before sharing the two effective methods, we should understand that we need to have the aid of one copy of third-party software. And when it comes to iPhone data recovery software, I claim that the Kvisoft iPhone Recovery Software Mac would be a very nice choice, no matter because of its user-friendly interface or its powerful features. Also, once you purchase, it will provide free technical support and free updates for your lifetime. But please note that you shouldn’t sync your iPhone with iTunes before the lost call history is completely restored. And you’d better do not make any changes on your iPhone in case the lost data is overwritten by new content. Following are two effective tricks.
1, Restoring the lost call history by extracting from iTunes backup files
If you have backup files in iTunes, you could select scan backup with Kvisoft iPhone Recovery software Mac. That could save a lot time for you and increase possibility in recovering call history. You even don’t need to connect with your idevices.
2, Directly retrieving lost call log from iPhone
If you have no backup files, you could try the second recovery mode – directly retrieving lost call log from iOS devices. Just plug your idevices into computer, the scan iOS button will be highlighted if it successfully connected. Just perform the software to search for lost content by clicking the button.
When the scanning procedure is finished, all found files will be listed in different folders. You could preview recent call log in call history folder. Then tick the information you need and click “Recovery” button. In the mean time, Kvisoft iPhone Data Recovery Software for Mac can recover deleted photos, contacts, videos, Safari bookmarks, notes, etc, from iPhone/iPad/iPod/iTunes backup files. If you are suffering iOS data loss now, luckily, this article is exactly what you need urgently. If not, I think by being prepared, you will be capable of easily and effectively dealing with a data recovery disaster.
Computers Articles1. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
2. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
3. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
4. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?
5. Exchange Database Recovery Software
6. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
7. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
8. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
9. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
10. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
11. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
12. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
13. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
14. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
15. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services