ALL >> Health >> View Article
Are Herbal Medicines Effective In Lowering And Controlling Blood Pressure Levels?
Total Articles: 49
Are herbal medicines effective in lowering and controlling blood pressure levels? The answer is an emphatic yes provided you use the right herbs formulated in the right way such as the famous Stresx capsules. The best ayurvedic herbs to control high blood pressure levels are brahmi, shankhpushpi, ashwagandha, ganjwan, shilajit, arjun, aam(mango), chotachand, jyotishmati, vacha, jadwar, safed musli, tuj, champa, cardammon or elaichi, gul chandni, kahu, moti bhasam and saffron or kesar.
High blood pressure occurs due to a number of reasons. It is characterized by higher than normal force of blood against arterial walls and this can cause serious, long term damage.
High blood pressure is a silent killer and you never know about its existence until you suffer a stroke or a life threatening attack. Allopathic medicines only work as long as you consume them. Herbal ayurvedic medicines, on the other hand, are effective in controlling and lowering blood pressure levels besides conferring long term benefits. In some instances, regular use with the right lifestyle habits has banished high blood pressure altogether.
Know herbal medicines effective in lowering blood pressure levels:
1. Arjun: The bark extract of Arjuna decreases blood sugar and strengthens the heart.
2. Brahmi contains alkaloids such as herpestine, brahmine, saponins and bacosides that have haemolytic activity whereas hersaponin is a sedative and tonic for the heart.
3. Shankhapushpi is mainly a tonic for the brain. It contains tanoids, Vitamin C, minerals and resins that serve to reduce cholesterol and improve cardiovascular health.
4. Ashwagandha is tonic, an adaptogen and sedative for the brain, having a calming, stress reducing effect. It also strengthens muscles and apart from its aphrodisiacal properties, it improves cardiovascular functions.
5. Shilajit contains a number of minerals and amino acids that work together to improve muscle strength, reduce stress and improve overall health.
6. Aam (mango) improves digestion and lowers cholesterol besides proving invaluable in cardiovascular conditions. It contains aldehydes, terpenes and esters, Vitamin C & E, iron and fiber, proving to be a priceless therapeutic for high blood pressure patients.
7. Jyotishmati or Malkangani contains a powerful tranquilizer and the extract of the seeds improve function of the brain and central nervous system. The active alkaloids are celastrine and paniculatin.
8. Vacha colntains calamus oil that improves blood circulation, relieves pain, subsides swelling and is an excellent brain tonic as well.
9. Safed Musli contains asparagin and stigmasterol, known to reduce inflammation. It is a tonic and rejuvenator, strengthening heart muscles.
Herbal medicines effective in lowering and controlling blood pressure levels are chosen after intense study of ancient ayurveda texts. The combination found in Stresx is ideal and proven through countless tests.
However, for best effects, you need to control your diet and salt intake, exercise regularly and practice yoga as well as pranayama. Lifestyle changes will act synergistically with herbs to lower and control your blood pressure within safe limits. With this herbal formula and a little bit of care your mental and physical health improves and you can enjoy life once again, free of the shadow of risks in the background.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important