ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Be An Expert In Concrete Polished Floors In Just A Few Minutes
Total Articles: 7
As one of the top flooring experts in the country, Floorcoat NZ is a speciality company that offers professional flooring services such as floor preparation, concrete grinding, timber floor sanding and many more. The company’s reach extends nationwide so no matter where in New Zealand one is located at, Floorcoat NZ is merely a phone call away.
When it comes to Floorcoat NZ, no job is too big or too small for the company to handle. This has put the company’s team of flooring experts in the perfect position to offer tips, tricks and information on concrete polished floors. Domestic homeowners as well as commercial building owners will greatly benefit from the following information provided by Floorcoat NZ in regards to concrete polished floors.
1. Why Concrete Polished Floors are Better
The first thing that one should take note of is what exactly concrete polished floors are. Generally speaking, obtaining concrete polished floors is done through the mechanical refined process of polishing the surface of concrete floors. Specific chemicals are used to give the floors a special hardness and to protect them from damage. One of the interesting things to note about concrete polished floors is that the surface area does not contain a topical coating, making it many times harder and more solid than any form of epoxy or sealant.
2. Concrete Polished Floors are Non-Stainable
Floorcoat NZ prides itself in only offering the best to its customers. The company guarantees that concrete polished floors will not stain. The experts at Floorcoat NZ will ensure that they deliver a non-stainable polished floor, ensuring customer satisfaction. Customers can choose the different levels of shine that they want their floors to have and this flexibility has made concrete polished floors more popular than ever.
3. Concrete Polished Floors Require Low Maintenance
One of the many pros of getting concrete polished floors is the fact that is requires minimal maintenance. Depending on the system used, it requires very little maintenance aside from general cleaning. The simplest way to clean the floors is to use an auto scrubber for commercial spaces, and a steam or micro fibre mop for domestic spaces. Homeowners will be able to get their hands on a steam or micro fibre mop at any department or home maintenance store.
4. Cost of Concrete Polished Floors
Like all construction and renovation jobs, obtaining concrete polished floors will vary in price based on numerous factors. The overall price is mainly determined by the surface area. Other factors such as the contractor’s attention to detail and so on, play a role in determining the end price of the job. For those looking to indulge in concrete polished floors, the general rate starts at $16 per square meter and could go up to $140 per square meter. Floorcoat NZ will be more than happy to provide a precise quotation once all the external factors have been taken into consideration.
At the end of the day, there are more pros than cons when it comes to concrete polished floors. For one thing, the fact that these floors have a special hardness and are not easily damageable ensures that they have a long lifespan and will be well worth the money spent.
For more information on concrete polished floors and other flooring services, contact Floorcoat NZ at www.floorcoat.co.nz or call 021 465 811.
Home and Garden Articles1. 5 Essential Gardening Tips From Reliable Plant Expert In Uk
Author: Paul Gooderham
2. Air Duct Cleaning In Atlanta,conyers : Why Do I Need To Clean My Air Duct?
3. Apartments For Rent In The Northborough Area
Author: Sue Thornton
4. Hire End Of Lease Cleaning Perth To Get Back Your Full Bond Amount Return From The Landlord
5. Hiring A Professional Cleaner Will Be Beneficiary For You
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Facts For Getting A Cleaning Expert
Author: Monika Zuzanska
7. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Garage Door
Author: Kevin Bocchini
8. Has Your Carpet Suffered With Gravy Or Any Grease Stains? Tips To Remove Them…..
Author: Riley Evans
9. Things You Need To Know About Bee Removal
Author: Jeff Stanifer
10. Why To Hire Packers And Movers?
11. Cushion Covers Offer A Bright And Contrasting Look To Space
Author: Vedwati Maurya
12. Soundproof Windows Vs Secondary Glazing
Author: Hugo Carter
13. Eco-friendly Interior Designing
Author: Bric Group
14. Turn Your Bathroom Remodeling Dream Into Reality With Help From The Bathroom Remodel Specialist
15. Do's And Don'ts That Will Master Your Bathtub Remodel!