ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Be An Expert In Concrete Polished Floors In Just A Few Minutes
Total Articles: 7
As one of the top flooring experts in the country, Floorcoat NZ is a speciality company that offers professional flooring services such as floor preparation, concrete grinding, timber floor sanding and many more. The company’s reach extends nationwide so no matter where in New Zealand one is located at, Floorcoat NZ is merely a phone call away.
When it comes to Floorcoat NZ, no job is too big or too small for the company to handle. This has put the company’s team of flooring experts in the perfect position to offer tips, tricks and information on concrete polished floors. Domestic homeowners as well as commercial building owners will greatly benefit from the following information provided by Floorcoat NZ in regards to concrete polished floors.
1. Why Concrete Polished Floors are Better
The first thing that one should take note of is what exactly concrete polished floors are. Generally speaking, obtaining concrete polished floors is done through the mechanical refined process of polishing the surface of concrete floors. Specific chemicals are used to give the floors a special hardness and to protect them from damage. One of the interesting things to note about concrete polished floors is that the surface area does not contain a topical coating, making it many times harder and more solid than any form of epoxy or sealant.
2. Concrete Polished Floors are Non-Stainable
Floorcoat NZ prides itself in only offering the best to its customers. The company guarantees that concrete polished floors will not stain. The experts at Floorcoat NZ will ensure that they deliver a non-stainable polished floor, ensuring customer satisfaction. Customers can choose the different levels of shine that they want their floors to have and this flexibility has made concrete polished floors more popular than ever.
3. Concrete Polished Floors Require Low Maintenance
One of the many pros of getting concrete polished floors is the fact that is requires minimal maintenance. Depending on the system used, it requires very little maintenance aside from general cleaning. The simplest way to clean the floors is to use an auto scrubber for commercial spaces, and a steam or micro fibre mop for domestic spaces. Homeowners will be able to get their hands on a steam or micro fibre mop at any department or home maintenance store.
4. Cost of Concrete Polished Floors
Like all construction and renovation jobs, obtaining concrete polished floors will vary in price based on numerous factors. The overall price is mainly determined by the surface area. Other factors such as the contractor’s attention to detail and so on, play a role in determining the end price of the job. For those looking to indulge in concrete polished floors, the general rate starts at $16 per square meter and could go up to $140 per square meter. Floorcoat NZ will be more than happy to provide a precise quotation once all the external factors have been taken into consideration.
At the end of the day, there are more pros than cons when it comes to concrete polished floors. For one thing, the fact that these floors have a special hardness and are not easily damageable ensures that they have a long lifespan and will be well worth the money spent.
For more information on concrete polished floors and other flooring services, contact Floorcoat NZ at www.floorcoat.co.nz or call 021 465 811.
Home and Garden Articles1. Tips To Follow When Woodworking For The First Time
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Use Of Quality Fixtures Can Secure You From Short Circuit
Author: Alyssa Blackall
3. Useful Ways To Treat Meth Addiction Successfully
Author: Ethan Nan
4. Renovate Your Balconies With Glass Balcony Balustrades Sydney
Author: Trim Lite
5. 5 Main Types Of Locksmith Services In Hollywood Fl That You Can Avail
Author: Jacob David
6. Clean And Tidy Office Is The Most Sorted Aspect Looked Out By The Employees
Author: Joel Crotty
7. Avail Carpenters Services In Jaipur Online
8. Protect Your Garden From Harmful Pests With Pest Control Services
Author: Leo Lazich
9. What Are The Benefits Of Installing Basswood Shutters
Author: Julie Valencia
10. Importance Of Commercial Cleaning Service
11. Clean Stainless Steel Appliances With These 4 Amazing Tips
Author: Mike Aurtho
12. Importance Of Hiring Trustworthy Plumbing Services
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Have The Best House Cleaning Company After Considering A Few Points
Author: Monika Zuzanska
14. Get Some Tips On Hiring A Great House Cleaning Service
Author: Monika Zuzanska
15. Choose The Right Cleaner By Following These Facts
Author: Monika Zuzanska