ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Tees And Its History
Total Articles: 110
A T-shirt itself speaks out loud defining it self. Our abdomen with the sleeves forms a T shape. Starting with small sleeves, round neck sans collars T shirts have now got many changes and look alike which include long sleeves, collars and even V or deep necks. Such alterations where accepted as well in the past and even now but then all these have not succeeded in changing the importance of the actual T shirt. From the simplest of its kinds, tee shirts have seen all the ups and downs in fashion. From white non printed plain designs to Custom Screen Printing tees, it speaks volume.
Where did it all begin?
Talking about history, T-shirts were first used by the US navy in 1913 as undergarments! Yes, as undergarments, because of their comfort, easy to clean and no hassle material, cotton. But any fashion statement to get an approval, it should be worn by a film celebrity, right? That is what happened when Marlon Brando wore one white simple and plain tee in The Street Car Named Desire!
With time, users changed!
The common white tees were now getting metamorphosed and changed into various uses. Generally used by boys, t-shirts where now getting female takers. After many years though these tees were started getting used by women, which are when decorations became important.
How prints and designs differed and still do?
For men, it was more or getting hand written slogans and even may be weird cool, metallic designs but when ladies had their hands on, decorations and designs where given importance. In 1950, companies in Miami began to provide printed tees by Custom Screen Printing tees which were given a serious approach by all the buyers. Walt Disney commenced with printing Disney characters and quotes on tees. Within ladies the favorite picks being Miney Mouse and Daisy Duck
How trend changed from hand prints to Custom Screen Printing tees in US?
While getting stuffs printed on the tees it is necessary that is should stay for long which getting washed or faded away. 1959 gave way to the magical chemical, Plastisol, used as the solvent in dye that provided durability as well as stretchable property compared to water based inks and dyes. That is why hand printing and drawing got the back seat and the Custom Screen Printing tees got its way on the highway.
That is how things changed since years and still technologies are wide in Custom Screen Printing tees in Miami alone with an number of Screen Printing companies in Miami till the recent times. The place being the beginner for printing is still considered to have more takers even today.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
9. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
10. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
11. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
12. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
13. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
14. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
15. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread