ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Optimise Google Places Listing
Total Articles: 8
Every day more than half a million local internet searches are performed via Google. Therefore, you should know the right SEO techniques to climb up in the local search rankings. If your business mainly deals with clients from your local area, then you need to ask your internet marketing specialists about Google Places. Google Places is a completely free service from Google that allows you to list your business on the maps platform. Google places can greatly help to increase one’s business visibility online. You can describe your business with videos, photos and text that will help your customers to find your business.
Google Places listing can provide a fast way to perform well in local searches, even when your business is not competitive enough to show up in the normal organic results. If your Google Places listing isn’t properly optimised, you could be missing out on well qualified traffic and leads. Here are some basic steps to optimise your Google Places listing:
• Google Places Quality Guidelines - The foremost step is making sure you follow their quality guidelines when entering your information. Use precise location information to list your business on Google Places.
• Fully Complete Your Places Listing – Add your exact business information, especially business name, address, hours of operation, website link and phone number. This is the basic information to create a good listing.
• Add One or More Locations – You can add single or multiple locations to your listing. Google gives you two options ‘Add’ (if you only have a single location) and ‘Upload’ (if you multiple locations).
• Setting the Area of Service – Specifying a service area in listing is a good idea for many businesses that come to you such as electricians, plumbers, movers. You can set your service according to your business network.
• Optimise Your Business’s Title – Business tile optimisation is also very important. Your title should be your business name. You should also include some reference of your location in your business title.
• Write Meaningful Keyword Rich Descriptions – Write a brief and relevant description of your business. Make sure to include one or two important relevant keywords in your business description.
• Choose Proper Business Categories – Google Places is categorised to help customers find just the sort of business they want in a quick way. You can add up to five – but only include relevant categories to your listing.
• Getting Good Reviews – Good reviews are one of the ideal ways to increase your local search rankings. Encourage your customers to leave feedback about your business, services or products.
The Google Places listing has always been important for local business online marketing, but now it is essential. If you follow the advice above, your business listing will have a better chance of getting on the first page of the search results. You can contact internet marketing specialists for detailed information.
About the author:
The author of this article has worked as internet marketing specialists for several years, and now he owes his own business. He puts his suggestion regarding the need to select the best Low cost SEO packages, depending up on the size of your website and the budget size.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin