ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Optimise Google Places Listing
Total Articles: 8
Every day more than half a million local internet searches are performed via Google. Therefore, you should know the right SEO techniques to climb up in the local search rankings. If your business mainly deals with clients from your local area, then you need to ask your internet marketing specialists about Google Places. Google Places is a completely free service from Google that allows you to list your business on the maps platform. Google places can greatly help to increase one’s business visibility online. You can describe your business with videos, photos and text that will help your customers to find your business.
Google Places listing can provide a fast way to perform well in local searches, even when your business is not competitive enough to show up in the normal organic results. If your Google Places listing isn’t properly optimised, you could be missing out on well qualified traffic and leads. Here are some basic steps to optimise your Google Places listing:
• Google Places Quality Guidelines - The foremost step is making sure you follow their quality guidelines when entering your information. Use precise location information to list your business on Google Places.
• Fully Complete Your Places Listing – Add your exact business information, especially business name, address, hours of operation, website link and phone number. This is the basic information to create a good listing.
• Add One or More Locations – You can add single or multiple locations to your listing. Google gives you two options ‘Add’ (if you only have a single location) and ‘Upload’ (if you multiple locations).
• Setting the Area of Service – Specifying a service area in listing is a good idea for many businesses that come to you such as electricians, plumbers, movers. You can set your service according to your business network.
• Optimise Your Business’s Title – Business tile optimisation is also very important. Your title should be your business name. You should also include some reference of your location in your business title.
• Write Meaningful Keyword Rich Descriptions – Write a brief and relevant description of your business. Make sure to include one or two important relevant keywords in your business description.
• Choose Proper Business Categories – Google Places is categorised to help customers find just the sort of business they want in a quick way. You can add up to five – but only include relevant categories to your listing.
• Getting Good Reviews – Good reviews are one of the ideal ways to increase your local search rankings. Encourage your customers to leave feedback about your business, services or products.
The Google Places listing has always been important for local business online marketing, but now it is essential. If you follow the advice above, your business listing will have a better chance of getting on the first page of the search results. You can contact internet marketing specialists for detailed information.
About the author:
The author of this article has worked as internet marketing specialists for several years, and now he owes his own business. He puts his suggestion regarding the need to select the best Low cost SEO packages, depending up on the size of your website and the budget size.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Reach Target Audiences For Your Business Faster With Pay Per Click Advertising
Author: David Halpin
2. Why You Must Never Overlook Amazon Ppc Optimization
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. How To Get Your Article Reprinted By Publishers
Author: Andrew Mccann
4. Moving To The Top Of The Search
Author: 180 fusion
5. Top Reasons To Hire An Adept Seo Service Provider
Author: Jack Johnson
6. Facebook’s Latest Algorithm Change And Its Impact On Brands!
Author: Vicky Mamoria
7. Guest Blogging : New Way To Reach A Wider Audience
Author: Hvantage Technologies
8. How To Choose The Right Wordpress Theme For Your Website
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
9. Why Is Web Development Company Better Than A Freelancer?
Author: Yogesh Sharma
10. Hire A Reliable Online Marketing Agency
Author: Gabriel Fulton
11. Importance Of Focusing On Blog’s User Experience For Effective Web Marketing
Author: Frisco Web Solutions
12. Cybersecurity Education And Training - A Rising Concern For Businesses
Author: ANUP KR KHATWANI
13. Why Post Classified Ads In Dubai
Author: alma miller
14. Use Free Classified Ads In Dubai
Author: alma miller
15. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India