ALL » Business >> View Article
How To Make Your Jewelry Store’s Valentine’s Day Marketing Plan SpecialBy Expert Author: Greg Sands
Christmas and the New Year are over and now the next holiday will soon be upon us. That’s right Valentine’s Day is coming. While it still is a few weeks away, developing the best possible marketing plan right now is an absolute must.
After all, one of the single most given gifts on this special holiday is jewelry, and there are no shortages of online or brick and mortar stores ready to market their shiny wares to willing customers. How can you make certain they’ll turn to you? Better marketing. Here are a few tips that can help.
Let Your Personality Shine! There are so many competitors in today’s marketplace. The key this Valentine’s Day, though, is to be unique. Find something that your competitors just don’t have, and let your consumers see that. It is a great branding strategy all year, but it is especially important on this jewelry-laden holiday.
Consider a Different Audience. While much of the jewelry marketing will be focused on the boyfriend or husband who is buying this February, these are not the only people who buy jewelry on February 14th. Partners buy it for each other. Adult children buy it for their mothers. Young boyfriends look for low cost options for their girlfriends. Zoning in on an underserved audience could be the key to your success.
Create An Added Value Offer. People love finding a good deal, even when they are shopping for jewelry. There are all kinds of choices here too. You could tack on free shipping, a free bracelet, or if you pair up with a strategic partner, something entirely different. Imagine offering a dozen roses for free with the purchase of an engagement ring!
Adopt the Right Technique. Few of these strategies will do anything for your jewelry store if you do not adopt the right marketing techniques. Even in this electronic age, social media and email marketing can only get you so far. Direct mail marketing has something to offer that e-methods often do not – a level of tangibility. A postcard mailer could easily reach that under-served target audience while pushing your added value offer at the same time. Even if you do not have any experience with direct mail marketing, it is easy to build into your current efforts.
Hook up with the right direct mail advertising company and you will easily get access to the best designers, copywriters, and even list management professionals to make certain your message hits all of the right people at the perfect time. It is a good way to increase your ROI fairly quickly, and with the right reports flowing out of your chosen company, you will have the data necessary to start planning for next Valentine’s Day.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta