ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Make Your Jewelry Store’s Valentine’s Day Marketing Plan Special
Total Articles: 40
Christmas and the New Year are over and now the next holiday will soon be upon us. That’s right Valentine’s Day is coming. While it still is a few weeks away, developing the best possible marketing plan right now is an absolute must.
After all, one of the single most given gifts on this special holiday is jewelry, and there are no shortages of online or brick and mortar stores ready to market their shiny wares to willing customers. How can you make certain they’ll turn to you? Better marketing. Here are a few tips that can help.
Let Your Personality Shine! There are so many competitors in today’s marketplace. The key this Valentine’s Day, though, is to be unique. Find something that your competitors just don’t have, and let your consumers see that. It is a great branding strategy all year, but it is especially important on this jewelry-laden holiday.
Consider a Different Audience. While much of the jewelry marketing will be focused on the boyfriend or husband who is buying this February, these are not the only people who buy jewelry on February 14th. Partners buy it for each other. Adult children buy it for their mothers. Young boyfriends look for low cost options for their girlfriends. Zoning in on an underserved audience could be the key to your success.
Create An Added Value Offer. People love finding a good deal, even when they are shopping for jewelry. There are all kinds of choices here too. You could tack on free shipping, a free bracelet, or if you pair up with a strategic partner, something entirely different. Imagine offering a dozen roses for free with the purchase of an engagement ring!
Adopt the Right Technique. Few of these strategies will do anything for your jewelry store if you do not adopt the right marketing techniques. Even in this electronic age, social media and email marketing can only get you so far. Direct mail marketing has something to offer that e-methods often do not – a level of tangibility. A postcard mailer could easily reach that under-served target audience while pushing your added value offer at the same time. Even if you do not have any experience with direct mail marketing, it is easy to build into your current efforts.
Hook up with the right direct mail advertising company and you will easily get access to the best designers, copywriters, and even list management professionals to make certain your message hits all of the right people at the perfect time. It is a good way to increase your ROI fairly quickly, and with the right reports flowing out of your chosen company, you will have the data necessary to start planning for next Valentine’s Day.
Article Source: Mudlick Mail
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray