ALL >> General >> View Article
Everyday Habits For Women To Remain Fit & HealthyBy Expert Author: Albert Mitchell
Women in general have to perform a lot of hard tasks. In the modern world, they have to perform their best at the job front and in addition to that, carry out routine work like taking care of children, cooking food and other household tasks. Thus they forget to relax or do proper exercises for remaining healthy.
Nature has given everyone a body determined by genetic factors though it can be improved by following good habits on a regular basis. Women in particular crave that perfect sculpted body to get praise from people but do not take the necessary action required for turning this desire into reality. They sometimes even resort to starving and other unhealthy ways to become slim, which ultimately leads to bulimia and anorexia. A fine health plan that includes exercise, relaxation techniques, healthy diet and optimum sleep can provide long term health benefits to women. We list here some useful tips for women to lead a healthy lifestyle:
1. Have a regular workout for minimum 30 minutes time. It can be of medium level and can involve a morning walk of 10 min duration, jogging one whole round around a garden or even simple cycling.
2. Swimming is a highly beneficial form of medium intensity exercise. Half an hour of swimming activity can prevent obesity and facilitates cardiovascular conditioning. The best part is it will keep you in shape.
3. You can also play outside with children through different activities such as cricket, football, tennis, badminton. Adventures sports like hiking and rowing can also be included.
4. Household cleaning is an effective and economical way to maintain your health. You can clear dirt through a vacuum cleaner, clean your drawers, wash your windows and even organize your closet. For better physical exercise, you can consider manual cleaning of dirt through a broom and hand washing of clothes.
5. Gardening or manual grass mowing is a fine way to maintain your health.
6. Use staircase instead of elevators or escalators. Instead of using a car or another vehicle you can walk to your nearest shop. You can take a dog as an accompaniment during a stroll.
7. When you feel thirsty, go and take the glass of water on your own. Stand when talking on the phone and use a treadmill while watching television.
8. Do a 30 min yoga session daily. You can even play hockey, baseball or other sport of your choice. Sleep for minimum 6 hours.
9. Dance on peppy songs which you enjoy.
10. Lifting weights can help you to prevent osteoporosis and abdominal exercises will give you wonderful abs.
Apart from these, you can avail the services of a personal trainer for women in Miami who can correctly guide you for performing exercises. Iron Flower Fitness provides the best physical trainers for women. Apart from cardiovascular exercises, it has adopted a revolutionary technique of combining pole dance and various popular dance forms like Salsa, Samba etc. for fun workout.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar