ALL >> Art >> View Article
Maja Design For The Valentine Special Cards
Total Articles: 2
Scrapbooking is the most creative way to expose your hidden inner self. It is the best way to portray your talent with beautiful crafts. Here, we are going to discuss on Maja designs paper, which are quite popular nowadays.
With Valentines ringing its bell, we have a lot of work to do if we want to make the day special with some handcrafted work on our own. Maja design is one of the famous design modes among the scrapbooker. Maja brings some hot favorite design ideas for Valentine.
The people who are really in designing will love the use of Maja in their work. The Maja users are of high taste, and their work reflects it in a well-defined manner. With Maja, you can design some chic Valentine cards this year.
# Design 1: We made the design on a large doily that is quite easy to get in the autumn markets. Merge Pion Designs papers in the doily. Cut out a large circle with gazelle and then use the Walnut stain to give it a vintage touch. The vintage image also comes from the Pion design, but you can further add some gunmetal and paste the couple of photo in the middle of the cut out to give a prosaic look.
# Design 2: In another way, you can use the doily with Lacey Nestabilities die. Cut out the papers from the fairytale or lovers’ collection or you can merge them with Pion design. You can use some sticky cotton candy to make the card look more impactful. The use of flowers from the wild orchid crafts are doth going to lend the cards an amazing look. Use of wild orchid crafts in along with the maja design synchronizes perfectly.
As spring is going to knock the door, soon so the valentine day card should be refreshing. Use the colors like blue, brown and yellow when you think to use the wild orchid crafts in your cards. This colors work perfectly if you switch to design a vintage look of the cards.
# Design 1: Frame the pictures in chipboard, which you got from Blue Fern Studios. Paint the card with gesso and use different inks, salt and water to give the cards a melted look. Then put stamps on it and covers it up with a glossy paper. As the final touch, you can sprinkle some golden glitter. Put the Maja design paper in the middle of the card to give it a firm look.
# Design 2: Another design with Maja paper can be given a cool look for our loved one in this Valentine. All you need to use the Dusty Attic design merging the Vintage Summer and Spring Basics. You can also use rubber stamps and tissue tapes to add a different element to the cards. What about having a beach theme in the background? It is a warm way to welcome the summers and spread the cozy moments just after the Valentine. Therefore, with Dusty Attic design you can punch in fishnets, shells and gems to embellish the pattern of the card.
Start rolling on with Maja design in this Valentine.
This article is written by Kellie Hill on behalf of therubberbuggy.com, where you can find Maja Designs and many more.
Art Articles1. Popular Contemporary Artists
2. Stall Design For Exhibition
Author: dheeraj prakash
3. How To Choose The Best Designer For Your Interior Decoration?
4. Wenn Eine Kurze Braut Ein Langes Kleid Für Ihre Hochzeit Trägt
5. Signed Canvas Prints- It Is Crucial What You Are Trying To Display About Yourself
Author: Elizabeth Epand
6. Wonderous Ways To Make Your Iphone Better And Secure
Author: Maitri Shah
7. Jason Johnson Ceo Of Marlin Consulting Solutions Won The Small Business Leader Of The Year 2018 For
Author: 1888 PressRelease
8. Unique Themes Selected By Candid Wedding Photographers
Author: vijay kulkarni
9. Shooting On Film: Analogue Photography In The 21st Century
10. Why You Must Opt For Candid Photographers At Your Wedding?
Author: Manoj Sahu
11. The Reasons Behind The Growth Of The Video Production Companies
12. More Video Production Companies Provide More Options
13. Consider These Points Before Going For Wedding Photography
Author: Ashish Srivastava
14. Make Your Home Classy With Hand Painted Canvas Art
Author: Elizabeth Epand
15. How To Take Care Of Your Costly Car Wraps? Essential Maintenance Tips
Author: Rene Navas