ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
Service Providers Who Take Bitcoin: How Do I Spend My Coin?
Total Articles: 152
Bitcoin is gaining mainstream acceptance and there are a lot of reasons why. Tired of the status quo and the government's propensity to overspend and to use currency printing as a solution to financial troubles, people are turning to a means of exchange that does not lose its value through printing and is not in direct control of any one government.
Governmental accountability and financial responsibility has ended up under the microscope, more so recently as governments and central banks have done all that they could to keep up the illusion of the current financial structure. Citizens aren't as dumb as governments think though. They see what is going on and they see the increasing instability in the currency markets. Currency erosion and dropping consumer confidence has opened the door for a currency revolution and how business is transacted around the globe.
In a very short period of time, Bitcoin has garnered widespread adoption and generated a market cap in the billions. Now the currency faces one of its biggest challenges, adoption by mainstream consumers.
This is a new concept and a new idea and acceptance is not always easy. Getting people to use Bitcoin requires change and the associated pain that goes along with it. Sometimes change requires pain and sacrifice. But people are choosing the painful path because they are sick and tired of the status quo.
If you are a fan of Bitcoin, what are some of the ways you facilitate the adoption of this digital currency? First and most importantly, there has to be a way to earn Bitcoin and a way to spend it. The first is a reason to write many articles for later reading. The latter, how and where can you spend Bitcoin, is becoming easier everyday. Thousands of merchants now accept Bitcoin and they can be found in directory listing websites. These businesses accept Bitcoin for their goods.
Many of these sites offer listings not only based on geography but the really good directories list by physical or internet access and one Premier Bitcoin directory even allows you to enter free classified ads for you to sell your own products and services in a central store. Services surrounding Bitcoin are becoming more and more available and some service providers stand head and shoulders above the others when it comes to what they can do for you. If you want to know who takes coin, simply go to your nearest Bitcoin directory and you will find them there. Looking for the Premier Bitcoin Merchant Directory? Go to http://whotakescoin.com. Thousands of merchants listed and growing every day who currently take Bitcoin and other digital coin as payment for products and services. We are the only Bitcoin directory that provides you with a Classifieds section so you can sell your items for coin or cash.
Investing / Finance Articles1. Share Market Tips For Investing With Profit Aim Research
Author: Profit Aim
2. When Your Business Cannot Wait For Cash? Just Look For Invoice Factoring Financing To Begin Soaring
Author: Stephen Perl
3. On May 29, 2012, The U.s. Department Of Labor Issued Advisory Opinion 2012-04a.
Author: Terrance Power
4. Download Forex Robots To Make Consistent Profits In The Market
5. Get Assisted To Learn What It Takes To Qualify For No Credit Check Car Loan
Author: Mary Coleman
6. How Loans Allow Bad Credit Borrowers To Overcome Financial Uncertainties?
Author: Sara James
7. Insurance Within Super
8. Accomplish Your Social Security Retirement Benefits With Best Retirement Strategy Planner
9. The Most Important Things You Need To Know Before Choosing A Tax Preparation Or Financial Planning S
Author: Accounting Services
10. Classification Of Forex Bonuses
Author: John Arnold
11. What Are The Different Types Of Emi Calculator Available In The Financial Market?
Author: Neha Sharma
12. Profitable Promotions For Traders
Author: John Arnold
13. Useful Tips To Make Money By Trading For Future
Author: Henry James
14. Private Equity Research – A Basic Need For Investors
15. No Deposit Home Loan – Go For The Low Deposit Option!
Author: Mc Cutcheon