ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Deal With Food Poisoning
Total Articles: 10
Food Poisoning happens due to consumption of stale food that is contaminated with parasites, bacteria and virus in restaurants or some kind of social gatherings. Mostly the food poisoning happens due to improper cooking or poor hygiene conditions.
Food poisoning generally happens within 2 to 4 hours of eating this contaminated food. Food poisoning is life threatening and very seriously. The symptoms to diagnose this food poisoning are -
2.Cramps in the abdomen
Treatment For Food Poisoning:
No one expects when the food poisoning can occur and food poisoning don’t need any specific treatment. It can be treated at home itself by following some good home remedies. Give ORS solution for every 2 hours to reduce dehydration. If the problem is still persisting even after 2 to 3 days, then you should definitely see a doctor else it can be dangerous.
Home Remedies For Food Poisoning:
As stated earlier food poisoning can be very dangerous and life threatening, it has to be treated immediately after it is diagnosed. We cannot wait till the doctor arrives or we go to the doctor, so we should follow some home remedies to do the initial treatment before we can reach the doctor. They are:
1.Herbal tea prepared with mint or blackberries are good for treating the food poisoning.
2.Lime juice and ginger are also good medicine to stop vomiting.
3.Oral rehydration solutions should be given initially to prevent severe dehydration.
4.Coconut water or rice water is also good for dehydration problem.
Drinking lots of water after food poisoning is also very helpful to the patient.
5.Lemon extracts, black pepper and ginger should be made into paste and this paste has to be taken 2 to 3 times a day, this also helps in the curing food poisoning problem.
6.A Mixture of ginger paste and butter milk also can help you to get relief from food poisoning.
Prevention Of Food Poisoning:
1.Purified and boiled water only should be consumed.
2.People who are sick and having any kind of infections should not come in contact with the food.
3.Kitchen premises should be hygienic
4.Any meat being used for cooking should be fresh and cleaned properly before using it.
5.Wash the vegetables properly before cooking
6.All the raw food should be stored in proper temperature and also the cooked food also should be at room temperature for a longer time.
7.Hands should be cleaned properly before cooking and also before eating.
The best way to treat food poisoning is prevention. You need to follow good hygienic methods while cooking food, serving or eating, which will help you to be safe from food poisoning. Every year, millions of people die due to the consumption of contaminated food. Food poisoning may not occur immediately after consuming some food, it can happen even after a week also. It is always good to consult a doctor when you have extreme gastrointestinal symptoms.
for more detail visit here:-pillsincart.com
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel