ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Find The Ideal Oasis: Majestic And Historic St. Augustine Beach Hotel
Total Articles: 3
St. Augustine, Florida is one of the United States best kept secrets. Its location on the Atlantic coast give it a prime spot for water sport lovers and beach revelers of all ages. However, its historical importance is what makes it special. St. Augustine is one of the oldest European settlements in the United States. Thus, it is full of monuments and history that cannot be ignored. Exploring St. Augustine's beaches and relics are a great way to spend a vacation with the entire family.
Below is an attempt at explain why St. Augustine Beach Hotel is an ideal accommodation when visiting St. Augustine.
Explore the Past in Modern St. Augustine
No trip to St. Augustine is complete without a visit to all the historical monuments that make this city so unique. For example, your must visit the The King's Bakery, a stone structure built during the late 18th century by the British. This bakery was designed to supply bread to the soldiers in the city. Next on the list is the "Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse" in the country. It was created as early as the 17th century, and it still stands today offering visitors a chance to see what school might have been like 300 years ago.
One of the most famous historical places to see in St. Augustine is the Castillo de San Marcos. This fortress, created in 1672, is the oldest in the U.S. It is amazing to walk along the paths and see a building that is older than the country itself! This is a prime opportunity to do something educational, but incredibly cool while on vacation.
The best place to stay in St. Augustine is right on the beach. It is easy to book one of the many prime properties in the area. A beach hotel St Augustine is just what you need to relax from the hectic reality of everyday life. Just imagine waking up to the sounds of the ocean crashing on the shore. You can also watch the sun set each evening right from your very own private balcony. Each beach hotel St Augustine is outfitted with the latest amenities from flat screen televisions to broadband Wi-Fi. Plus, your hotel should have a pool where you can soak up the suns when you tire of the sand. This is your chance to see why everyone loves St. Augustine, Florida.
As you can see, there is no reason why you should not book St. Augustine beach hotel. This is sure to become a yearly trip because you will fall instantly in love with ancient seaside settlement. St. Augustine is full of wonder and excitement that is just waiting to be discovered.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family