ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Find The Ideal Oasis: Majestic And Historic St. Augustine Beach Hotel
Total Articles: 3
St. Augustine, Florida is one of the United States best kept secrets. Its location on the Atlantic coast give it a prime spot for water sport lovers and beach revelers of all ages. However, its historical importance is what makes it special. St. Augustine is one of the oldest European settlements in the United States. Thus, it is full of monuments and history that cannot be ignored. Exploring St. Augustine's beaches and relics are a great way to spend a vacation with the entire family.
Below is an attempt at explain why St. Augustine Beach Hotel is an ideal accommodation when visiting St. Augustine.
Explore the Past in Modern St. Augustine
No trip to St. Augustine is complete without a visit to all the historical monuments that make this city so unique. For example, your must visit the The King's Bakery, a stone structure built during the late 18th century by the British. This bakery was designed to supply bread to the soldiers in the city. Next on the list is the "Oldest Wooden Schoolhouse" in the country. It was created as early as the 17th century, and it still stands today offering visitors a chance to see what school might have been like 300 years ago.
One of the most famous historical places to see in St. Augustine is the Castillo de San Marcos. This fortress, created in 1672, is the oldest in the U.S. It is amazing to walk along the paths and see a building that is older than the country itself! This is a prime opportunity to do something educational, but incredibly cool while on vacation.
The best place to stay in St. Augustine is right on the beach. It is easy to book one of the many prime properties in the area. A beach hotel St Augustine is just what you need to relax from the hectic reality of everyday life. Just imagine waking up to the sounds of the ocean crashing on the shore. You can also watch the sun set each evening right from your very own private balcony. Each beach hotel St Augustine is outfitted with the latest amenities from flat screen televisions to broadband Wi-Fi. Plus, your hotel should have a pool where you can soak up the suns when you tire of the sand. This is your chance to see why everyone loves St. Augustine, Florida.
As you can see, there is no reason why you should not book St. Augustine beach hotel. This is sure to become a yearly trip because you will fall instantly in love with ancient seaside settlement. St. Augustine is full of wonder and excitement that is just waiting to be discovered.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David