ALL >> Business >> View Article
Mistakes Most Women Make While Dating
Total Articles: 566
There are several mistakes that women make when they are into a relationship. It is men’s nature to notice attractive women which may make his lady flip out due to jealousy. This reflects her insecurity which is the biggest turn off for men. If you discover that your man is constantly around other women then you need to sort out the matter by conversations. Being a woman the first thing you need is to build self-esteem because the man would never like to betray a woman who is confident about herself and secure in the relation. The second thing is you need to analyze the trust issues you find in the relationship i.e. whether you trust him or not. Finally, you need to find out whether he is purposely trying to make you jealous or he is actually trying to cheat on you. No smart man, if he is cheating, will try to flirt with other women in front of you. If at all he is talking to another woman in front of you, make sure he is only talking.
Jealousy is a futile emotion that doesn’t produce any results and that creates unnecessary strain on the individual’s mind. Acting jealous in the relationship destroys it and the man who wants to cheat, will definitely cheat his lady regardless of the fact whether she is jealous or not. So what is the point in wasting your valuable energy in jealousy when it could be spent on something productive?
You need to be confident about yourself and be sure that your man has no absolute reasons to double-cross you and if he does, then he is the one who will end up being a loser. If the man cheats on you then it’s the sign that your relationship was moving on a wrong track from the very beginning. After breakup, the first thing that should come to your mind is: “good I am out of an unhealthy relationship”.
Another most important thing is that you should give him space; i.e. when he is not willing to talk or is not in a good mood, it’s better to leave him alone. Men are unlike women; they do not share similar sentiments and wants. They do not like to discuss their concerns in the same way as women do. They would rather suppress it and figure it out later, internally. Compelling him to open up, especially when he is planning to deal with the matters personally, could backfire, causing breakups or serious fights.
Maya, at Rewarding Relationships, is an excellent dating coach who provides the guidelines to men as well as women for dating the right person. She gives tips to get over an unhealthy relationship and also to find out whether you are dating the right person. You may opt to get online dating advice at Rewarding Relationships by visiting the website rewardingrelationships.net
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla