ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Block Intruders To Park Near Your Lawn
Total Articles: 59
Your space is only your space. If someone comes up and says “your space is my space and my space is also my space”, tell the person to go and get a hike! Yes, there are people, intruders, or whatever you may call them, who claim their own territory and they also start claiming possession on your territory too.
This tactic is primarily used by the neighbors. Did someone say, “Love thy neighbors”?
These species called neighbors tread very cautiously. They come and park their cars, and slowly they start parking near your lawns. At first it seems to be a friendly request, slowly they start giving lame excuses like, there car is too big to be parked near their house, or they have guests coming over etc. And the final dagger is hit from the behind, when they start claiming the space as their own!
God, save the poor souls from neighbors like these. But if you’ve been blessed with such intruders, take up your arms against them. Start with the sweet and polite way. Yes, the war that is fought with sweetness is much more powerful than the battle fought with arms.
Start with placing parking blocks near your lawn. Make it loud and clear that this is your place, and you’re here to stay. Let them get your point and understand that it’s not fruitful to have a war of words with you.
Find a place where you can get them. There are manufacturers who’re in this business and they sell a lot of items like go kart karting barriers. Who knows some day you’ll require them too.
It’s always good to know about things and where it is available. Rather than waiting for the time when the need arises, better to know about the availability of things. There are manufacturers who provide dock bumpers and they’re used in several industries.
Going back to the parking blocks and your lawn, have patience. This is the biggest mantra and it will help you float through in tough situations.
If you think that the lawn is getting screwed up in the process, call the police. Yes things can get dirty from here, but you know that this is your place and you don’t have to look back from here.
Friendly tip- Go and have a cup of coffee with that neighbor. Tell that person that their actions are really creating problems in your life. You’re losing your peace of mind. Any sane minded person will understand and back off. If not, you know what to do next.
Traffic Safety India provides traffic safety products and road safety equipments like Flexible bollard, Antiglare screens, Wall protector, Parking blocks, Plastic Safety Barriers etc. These entire products are made using the best raw materials and always go beyond customer satisfaction.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family