ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Block Intruders To Park Near Your Lawn
Total Articles: 59
Your space is only your space. If someone comes up and says “your space is my space and my space is also my space”, tell the person to go and get a hike! Yes, there are people, intruders, or whatever you may call them, who claim their own territory and they also start claiming possession on your territory too.
This tactic is primarily used by the neighbors. Did someone say, “Love thy neighbors”?
These species called neighbors tread very cautiously. They come and park their cars, and slowly they start parking near your lawns. At first it seems to be a friendly request, slowly they start giving lame excuses like, there car is too big to be parked near their house, or they have guests coming over etc. And the final dagger is hit from the behind, when they start claiming the space as their own!
God, save the poor souls from neighbors like these. But if you’ve been blessed with such intruders, take up your arms against them. Start with the sweet and polite way. Yes, the war that is fought with sweetness is much more powerful than the battle fought with arms.
Start with placing parking blocks near your lawn. Make it loud and clear that this is your place, and you’re here to stay. Let them get your point and understand that it’s not fruitful to have a war of words with you.
Find a place where you can get them. There are manufacturers who’re in this business and they sell a lot of items like go kart karting barriers. Who knows some day you’ll require them too.
It’s always good to know about things and where it is available. Rather than waiting for the time when the need arises, better to know about the availability of things. There are manufacturers who provide dock bumpers and they’re used in several industries.
Going back to the parking blocks and your lawn, have patience. This is the biggest mantra and it will help you float through in tough situations.
If you think that the lawn is getting screwed up in the process, call the police. Yes things can get dirty from here, but you know that this is your place and you don’t have to look back from here.
Friendly tip- Go and have a cup of coffee with that neighbor. Tell that person that their actions are really creating problems in your life. You’re losing your peace of mind. Any sane minded person will understand and back off. If not, you know what to do next.
Traffic Safety India provides traffic safety products and road safety equipments like Flexible bollard, Antiglare screens, Wall protector, Parking blocks, Plastic Safety Barriers etc. These entire products are made using the best raw materials and always go beyond customer satisfaction.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler