ALL >> Health >> View Article
Physical Exercises To Relieve Stress
Total Articles: 10
Physical exercise acts as a stress reliever. It helps in boosting your mood and also distracts you from worries faced due to stress. Physical exercises not only have positive effects on stress, but also improves overall health. These exercises help in improving mood, create pleasant environment, improves blood circulation to brain and maintains normal heart beat level during stress.
Simple exercises like walking, jogging and swimming will create a relaxed environment. Exercises will not only improve blood circulation, but will also improve oxygen supply to brain, which is essential to reduce stress. Whether you feel stressed or not, doing exercise daily for at least 30 minutes is good for health. It is very important to incorporate some exercises to get rid of stress. This article highlights some physical exercises that can be put into practice in daily life.
Aerobic means “living in air”. It refers to the use of oxygen to meet energy demands adequately during exercise via aerobic metabolism. These exercises are like mind-body exercise. They improve both mental and physical health. During aerobic activity, your heart rate increases. It can rise from 70 bpm (beats per minute) to as high as 170 bpm or even high, thus it increases the blood flow to your muscles and back to lungs. Some simple aerobic exercises like dancing, spinning, walking, bicycling and swimming can reduce stress. If you are a beginner, then you can practice for 15 minutes and gradually increase the time.
Deep breathing is an easy way to relieve stress and it is also beneficial for the body. It improves flow of oxygen in your body that activates nerves in your brain, thus relaxing your mind. Practice a simple breathing exercise in the following way:
1. Stand or sit in a relaxed position.
2. Slowly inhale from one nostril counting till 5.
3. Leave the air from another nostril counting till 8.
4. Repeat the process for at least 10 minutes.
Muscle relaxation techniques
This technique not only helps in relieving stress, but also helps get rid of mental stress. Simple movements like eye ball movements, progressive arms and leg movements are helpful. It will activate nervous system and release hormones that improves your mood.
Balancing and stretching activities
These activities enhance flexibility and physical stability, thus reducing the risk of injuries.
Yoga is the best way to handle stress. Hatha yoga is proven effective to reduce stress. It will help you in balancing good and bad situations. It strengthens your mind to deal with difficulties in personal and professional life. Yoga helps in reducing stress, blood pressure, risk of heart attack, headache, backache, etc.
Implement these simple exercises in daily life to get rid of stress and to stay healthy.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel