ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Employee Referrals - 10 Strict Donts
Total Articles: 58
Using employees to refer candidates for filling open positions is now a tried and tested recruiting method of inducting good quality candidates into the organization. The fact that it is also one of the most cost effective methods of recruitment only makes it even more desirable for organizations to actively promote the employee referral program. However, the success of an employee referral program is dependent on a number of factors, any of which can cause your program to lose out. If you have got everything in place in your employee referral program but are still not able to taste success, chances are that you are probably indulging in one or more of the strict don’ts of an employee referral program.
• Don’t miss out on giving feedback to the referring employee to let him know the status of their application throughout the selection process, else employees will feel that their referrals are not taken seriously and will be discouraged from referring again.
• Don’t exclude anyone from the Employee referral program including the Hiring Manager and the HR Team. A far more effective thing is to put in additional checks in the interview process to ensure candidates referred by people directly involved in the hiring process go through an additional round of screening.
• Don’t delay payment of referral bonus as delay in payment makes employee’s lose faith in the system and discourages them from referring any more candidates as employee referrals.
• Don’t pay too little referral bonus as that kills employee involvement. Too big a reward bonus on the other hand might make the program financially unviable leading to its eventual closure.
• Don’t promote the referral program in an unexciting, boring manner which neither creates a pull factor nor helps to generate any top of the mind awareness in employees.
• Don’t implement an employee referral program without adequate research and planning as such a program will fail to create the desired business impact.
• Don’t keep on giving the same rewards for an extended period of time as the same rewards stop motivating employees after a period of time. Variety in rewards keeps the excitement and fun alive.
• Don’t keep your program static. Re-evaluate and update your program on a regular basis to keep it relevant to changing needs of employees, organizations as well as changing social behavior induced by technology and other factors.
• Don’t forget to integrate mobile features into your referral program to make it easy and simple for employees working remotely to refer candidates.
Administer the employee referral program keeping these 10 pitfalls in mind and you are guaranteed to have a winner in your hands.
Savio Vadakkan is the Marketing Professional at ZALP, a unique employee referrals booster. ZALP helps organizations tap the full potential of their referral program using advanced position of the employee referral program & maximum employee referrals.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality