ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Various Interesting And User-friendly Apps Created By Developers With The Help Of Google Glassware C
Total Articles: 72
Google glasses are the latest technology, hi-tech and futuristic eye gadget. This wearable computing device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. This light weight gadget is easy to wear and can be carried to any place and operated. People can carry out any task by giving voice commands. They can record videos and capture pictures of every moment in their lifetime. The GPS chip embedded in this device gives clear cut direction to any location and never allows you to go wrong. The individual can get any information at a faster pace by giving commands in microphone. This microphone connects to the Google search engine and displays all the results on the screen provided on the glasses.
Google Glasses are packed with many applications. Developing these apps is completely different for the application developers because of its unique features and functionality. Google Glasses Application Development companies are venturing this app project and applying all their skills for giving out fun, innovative and creative product for the users. By designing exciting, usable and interesting apps the Google Glasses Application Development companies earns huge profits once they gain users' attention to the effective features. The demand for these apps is increasing at a faster pace.
Fun and exciting apps for wearable eye-gadget
Different types of apps that are developed for Google wearable eye gadget include:
GlassMusic: You can play any song of your wish using this app. It allows you to listen to your favorite songs on the Glass. It provides easy search for any of the songs you would like to hear at that moment just by giving either artist or song name.
GlassBatteryLevel: You can quickly know about the status of your Google Glass battery level using this app.
WinkFeed: This app allows you to track about your interesting topics and the latest news that is happening across the world.
Best practices to be adopted by developers to design unique apps
Developers are using Google Glassware to develop the apps. This Glassware in turn is being built by using Google Mirror API to develop fun application for this extraordinary device. This Glassware is created using either of two programming languages such as Java or Python. This Google glass is making use of different sets of API’s to develop a dynamic application. This glassware is a web service that allows sending and receiving information to and fro from glasses.
Google Glassware or apps for this fabulous device should be unique in functionality, design and usability. Since, this gadget is totally different from a mobile device and platform so, the app developer should design the apps exclusively for the glass. This device is just kept 1 inch away from eye, so they need to develop the app in a user-friendly way.
• Developers should design the app by keeping the target audience in mind. They should respect the privacy of users and avoid unnecessary notifications to them, since they may get irritated because of constant notifications
• Apps should interact with the users when they want it and should be able to ignore it when it is not required to avoid interference in the work
• Notification type Apps should deliver the latest information to the users by giving fresh content in a timely manner
By following the above mentioned points you can definitely create an extraordinary app.
Computer Programming Articles1. Shopify Development Services: The New Trend!
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Kill Friction Before It Kills Your Ux
3. Essential Selenium Interview Questions – Part 2
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Essential Selenium Interview Questions
Author: Siyaram Ray
5. What Is The Significance And Value Of Selenium Testing Training?
Author: Siyaram Ray
6. Secure Your Data Every Time With Vidangel
Author: Online PC Support
7. Developing Dynamic Word Press Websites With Great Features
8. Oops Concept Forms The Basis Of Java Programming Language
Author: There are huge number of institutes for Java in B
9. C Training In Gwalior,c Training Centres In Gwalior
Author: Affy Informatics PVT LTD
10. Introduction Of Java Jdbc
Author: The Best Institute to Learn Java Training in Banga
11. Selenium Testing- Interview Questions That Asked Frequently
Author: Siyaram ray
12. Microsoft Access
Author: Ben Beitler
13. Website Development Winnipeg Explains The Mobile-friendly Concept
Author: Joseph Symons
14. Java Programming Control Statements
Author: Become an Outstanding Java Developer? It is an exc
15. Sharepoint 2016
Author: meera singh