ALL >> Business >> View Article
Technology Solutions Uk Ltd Signs Agreement To License Rfid Patents From Round Rock Research
Total Articles: 29
Technology Solutions UK Ltd (TSL), a developer of best-in-class RFID devices and mobile data capture solutions, announced an RFID patent license agreement with Round Rock Research, LLC. The agreement provides TSL license to the complete portfolio of RFID technology patents that Round Rock holds.
As a result of the non-exclusive license agreement, TSL and its customers can continue to deploy RFID solutions worldwide, free of Round Rock patent assertions and without the threat of potential litigation. TSL develops RFID readers and complete Bluetooth-enabled mobile RFID data solutions for a range of applications, and has enabled fast and efficient logistical operations for many respected global corporations.
“Although TSL has not been implicated in any patent infringements, we chose to sign the licensing agreement along with many other RFID vendors,” said Dr. David Evans, managing director of TSL. “We did not want the threat of potential litigation to become an issue for our customers, or to stall the adoption of RFID solutions in those applications where it can be most useful, such as retail supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing and data management.”
Round Rock Research owns nearly 300 patents related to RFID chips, tags and readers, as well as techniques for using EPC tags. Round Rock filed lawsuits against a number of major U.S. retailers, alleging their use of ultra high-frequency (UHF) RFID tags and readers infringed Round Rock's RFID patents.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specializes in the design, development and manufacture of radio frequency identification (RFID) devices and other multi-technology, mobile device peripherals used to identify and track products, assets, data or personnel. TSL works with a worldwide network of distributors and system integrators to offer complete, innovative mobile data capture solutions for a variety of applications such as supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing, data management and biometric scanning.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla