ALL >> Business >> View Article
Technology Solutions Uk Ltd Signs Agreement To License Rfid Patents From Round Rock Research
Total Articles: 29
Technology Solutions UK Ltd (TSL), a developer of best-in-class RFID devices and mobile data capture solutions, announced an RFID patent license agreement with Round Rock Research, LLC. The agreement provides TSL license to the complete portfolio of RFID technology patents that Round Rock holds.
As a result of the non-exclusive license agreement, TSL and its customers can continue to deploy RFID solutions worldwide, free of Round Rock patent assertions and without the threat of potential litigation. TSL develops RFID readers and complete Bluetooth-enabled mobile RFID data solutions for a range of applications, and has enabled fast and efficient logistical operations for many respected global corporations.
“Although TSL has not been implicated in any patent infringements, we chose to sign the licensing agreement along with many other RFID vendors,” said Dr. David Evans, managing director of TSL. “We did not want the threat of potential litigation to become an issue for our customers, or to stall the adoption of RFID solutions in those applications where it can be most useful, such as retail supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing and data management.”
Round Rock Research owns nearly 300 patents related to RFID chips, tags and readers, as well as techniques for using EPC tags. Round Rock filed lawsuits against a number of major U.S. retailers, alleging their use of ultra high-frequency (UHF) RFID tags and readers infringed Round Rock's RFID patents.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specializes in the design, development and manufacture of radio frequency identification (RFID) devices and other multi-technology, mobile device peripherals used to identify and track products, assets, data or personnel. TSL works with a worldwide network of distributors and system integrators to offer complete, innovative mobile data capture solutions for a variety of applications such as supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing, data management and biometric scanning.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray