ALL >> Business >> View Article
Technology Solutions Uk Ltd Signs Agreement To License Rfid Patents From Round Rock Research
Total Articles: 29
Technology Solutions UK Ltd (TSL), a developer of best-in-class RFID devices and mobile data capture solutions, announced an RFID patent license agreement with Round Rock Research, LLC. The agreement provides TSL license to the complete portfolio of RFID technology patents that Round Rock holds.
As a result of the non-exclusive license agreement, TSL and its customers can continue to deploy RFID solutions worldwide, free of Round Rock patent assertions and without the threat of potential litigation. TSL develops RFID readers and complete Bluetooth-enabled mobile RFID data solutions for a range of applications, and has enabled fast and efficient logistical operations for many respected global corporations.
“Although TSL has not been implicated in any patent infringements, we chose to sign the licensing agreement along with many other RFID vendors,” said Dr. David Evans, managing director of TSL. “We did not want the threat of potential litigation to become an issue for our customers, or to stall the adoption of RFID solutions in those applications where it can be most useful, such as retail supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing and data management.”
Round Rock Research owns nearly 300 patents related to RFID chips, tags and readers, as well as techniques for using EPC tags. Round Rock filed lawsuits against a number of major U.S. retailers, alleging their use of ultra high-frequency (UHF) RFID tags and readers infringed Round Rock's RFID patents.
Technology Solutions (UK) Ltd (TSL) specializes in the design, development and manufacture of radio frequency identification (RFID) devices and other multi-technology, mobile device peripherals used to identify and track products, assets, data or personnel. TSL works with a worldwide network of distributors and system integrators to offer complete, innovative mobile data capture solutions for a variety of applications such as supply chain management, stock inventory control, ticketing, data management and biometric scanning.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better