ALL >> General >> View Article
All About Umbraco Development
Total Articles: 27
There are plenty of template type of content management systems present, each of them suiting a particular website programming expertise and requirement. For example, Wordpress, a content management system that is well known among amateur and first timers website administrators, whose site contents are mainly page based. However, Drupal and Joomla are more suited towards the complex sites having varied contents. But these CMS require good expertise and experience on the part of the professional in order to exploit completely their capabilities.
Umbraco development: A wonderful option
A popular open source CMS program has emerged as a powerful, flexible and accommodating option which is the Umbraco. This open source program has been release in the year 2004 and by the year 2009, it was named as the leading “.NET” based open source content management system one by CMS Wire. Moreover, with passage of time, it has been increasing in popularity among the users, all over the world. As a matter of fact, Umbraco has been placed in the five top most used downloads on the MS Web Platform Installer.
Umbraco development: Its source
This program has been written in the C# language in the Microsoft Platform. Also, it has been credited with offering the very best, fastest and also one of the most adaptable CMS systems that is presently available. Being an open source item, it is unrelenting. Also, it is also being considered as an accessible and most scalable CMS Systems in the market.
Umbraco development – A popular choice
This particular product has become the first choice of most high profile websites, which includes the ASP.NET, GQ site, including Wired.co.uk. However, because of its suitability and flexibility to variety of site content, it can be built right from the scratch according to the individual needs. Some ideas are given below on the abilities of the CMS that is built with the Umbraco.
• Library services.
• Easy editing of website content through simple and comprehensive WYSIWYG editor. Formatting is performed through CSS and is said to be standard compliant.
• Speedy graphic production and imaging tools for headers and much more.
• Rapid website content updates through desktop publications MS Word and Live Writer.
• Uncomplicated page content and blog management/editing in MS Word.
• Blog publishing, along with easy to use blog, advertisement and image management editing.
• Scalable CMS, which develops with the website.
• Efficient and quick multi-lingual web page implementation, that includes localized interfaces.
• Site version control in order to have extra security.
Perhaps, one important and attractive aspect in regards to umbraco development is the fact that this user interface also can be customized, thus helping new functionalities to be included in the required .NET language. Simply, it also offers huge options for the clients, who have been searching for content management system, which blends perfectly to meet their needs rather than making a try to fit the website enclosing a rigid CMS option.
One can find more details on Umbraco, its developer community and also the forthcoming releases through the official website. Moreover, like any other open source project, this particular product is updated permanently and maintained by a dedicated developer community, across the globe, striving to have the existing issues fixed and to expand the capabilities. It means that the website would always be reliable, future proof and secure.
Sanjeev Chuadhary is an expert writer who shares his knowledge about web and internet technology through their published articles and other resource. He always shares the new information about Umbraco developer India. His article about Sitefinity Development India and Outsource to India are highly praised by the readers.
General Articles1. Post Market Surveillance Needs To Be Robust To Avoid Penal Regulatory Action
Author: Event Manager
2. Manav Infra Projects: Experts In Infrastructure Development Domain In India!
Author: Manav Infra
3. Why Branding Is A Non Negotiable Investment In The Fresh Produce (ffv) Space!
Author: Asha Sampath
4. Cavity Wax - Things You Should Be Aware Of!
Author: Efrain Rivas
5. What's The Difference Between Water Purification And Water Filtration?
Author: Ring Hot Water
6. Enjoy Pattaya Golf Course On Thailand Golf Tour
Author: Hanah Chen
7. Seeking Online Success - Hire Social Media Advertising Agency
8. Why Are Water Jets So Important?
Author: Colin Sponias
9. Cheap T-shirt Printing As Per Your Desire
Author: parveen kumar
10. What Are The Benefits Of Different Types Of Fans?
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
11. What You Don’t Know About Tiki Bars?
Author: Scott McCauley
12. Ethical Link Building Strategies Without The Seo Risks
Author: Swadesh Das
13. Advanced Travel Trends To Anticipate For In Year 2017
Author: Kundan Sharma
14. Visa For New Zealand
15. Get The Right Shape Of Your Need From The Cut And Sew Manufacturers
Author: parveen kumar