ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top 5 Dining Places For Valentine’s 2014 In Florida
Total Articles: 566
Tapas 210 Lantana
210 E Ocean Ave, Lantana, FL
Dining at the most romantic restaurant is your best bet for a memorable evening. After all, what can be more amorous than Spanish food and music? With the cozy atmosphere complemented by tasteful design, the Spanish restaurant with its menu of seafood inspired tapas will leave your partner starry-eyed. As the Spanish guitar player strums a passionate tune, you will soon be whispering Te Amo to your partner.
2. Villa Azur
309 23rd St, Miami Beach, FL
After Spanish passion, a bit of France in Miami is most romantic. The Villa Azur combines classical French tastes and modern sensibilities in the language of love. The picturesque lounge is a unique blend of vintage and modern motifs. Your taste buds will be enticed by the French-Italian menu. In company of French conversing people, you and your Valentine will be immersed in memories of the French Riviera.
3. Casablanca Café
3049 Alhambra St, Fort Lauderdale, FL
When in Florida, love like the Floridians – at the beach! At the Casablanca café, restored historic home, you can choose to dine with panoramic views of the ocean or enjoy the opulent coziness of the indoor area. Complementing the décor theme, the menu is a combination of American and Mediterranean cuisines. Cool jazz and contemporary pop music playing to your mood, the Casblanca Café is, in the opinion of the South Florida Luxury Guide, hands down the most romantic restaurant in Fort Lauderdale.
4. Six Tables
112 NE 2nd St, Boca Raton, FL
If you are looking to avoid the crowds of restaurants on Valentine’s Day, the Six Tables is the perfect place for you. Restoring the tradition of boutique dining, the Six Tables entertains only one table each evening, where you and your special partner will be attended upon by a highly trained staff. A delectable menu will be served on fine china, crystal, linen and silver, giving you the most intimate and luxurious experience you can hope for. Be sure to reserve in advance.
5. Sublime Restaurant
1431 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL
This one is for all you vegans out there. This Valentine’s, don’t settle for boring salads and an old movie at home. The Sublime Restaurant is an award winning vegan restaurant that will not only woo your taste buds but also entice hardcore carnivores too. Already a favorite among Hollywood celebrities, the restaurant will let you enjoy a meat-free evening in the tropical rainforest décor.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson