ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Upgrade Your Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone Battery From Ni-mh To Li-ionBy Expert Author: anthod halia
When it comes to Sony Ericsson mobile phones, they are available in the market with different types of batteries like Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd. Each one of them is fundamentally different from the other and they cannot be substituted unless the manufacturer has created the particular equipment in such a way that it can accept more than a single type of battery. If you are planning to replace the Sony Ericsson mobile phone battery, you will have to look at your user manual for finding the model of the battery present in your device. If you have lost your user manual, you can just search the internet in this respect by providing the details about the model number and make of your Sony Ericsson Phone.
As you have recently learnt that the Li-ion variants does not require that it should be fully discharged before recharging as in the case of Ni-MH alternative, you might be interested in turning your Ni-MH device for Li-ion. If your device permits this, you can typically enjoy long working hours as compared to Ni-MH battery with the new Li-ion battery for your Sony Ericsson. This can be purchased from the online stores dealing with Li-ion for different models of Sony Ericsson. Now, let us get into some tips for maximizing the life of your new Sony Ericsson mobile phone battery:
If the new battery purchased is again Ni-MH, do ensure that the device is completely discharged and fully charged at least once in every two or three weeks. But, this will not be a problem in the case of Li-ion as it does not require a full discharge before plugging in.
Regularly, take out the rechargeable gadget and clean it with some alcohol and cotton swab. But, do this carefully.
If you are planning to store the battery without using it, remember that Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd variants can self-discharge themselves and so do not forget to recharge before using it again on your device. Also, when storing, make sure that it is placed in a cool, dry and clean space away from metal objects and heat.
If you have stored it without using on the phone for several days, make sure to use at least once in a month.
Some people have a doubt as to whether mobile phone batteries can be stored in the refrigerator. This can be done, but it should be protected from dampness for ensuring its proper working when replaced after some months on the device.
Are you looking for a battery which is exactly compatible for your Sony Ericsson BST-38 Battery, then visit OnTrion.com. Our batteries provides more power for extra Talk Time, Text Messaging, MMS, Data Transfer and more. For more info, please Click here.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How To Improve The Loading Speed Of Your Ecommerce Website
2. Getting Creative Gifts For Special People In Life
3. Nikon Launch New Nikon D3300
Author: digital cermera
4. Rekindling Romance? Send A Rose To The Special One!
Author: Mark Wilson
5. Find Versatile Office Décor Items From Online Handicraft Store
6. How To Purchase Fine Art Collections Of Gifts Online Without Worrying About Shipping
Author: Racheal Christion
7. Take Care Of Your Lens With Eyeglass Repair Sugar Land
8. An Introduction To Temperature Controls
Author: Ring Hpt Water
9. The Pros And Cons Of Buying Whole Residence Water Clear Out
Author: Ring Hot Water
10. A Small Step Towards A Healthy Living
Author: Dhruv Singh
11. 6 Tips To Select Ladies Leather Purses
Author: Nick Theodore
12. Why Fitness Enthusiast Must Visit Nordic Wellness I Haninge
13. Purchasing Best Quality Musical Instruments Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
14. Magicfit Makes It Easy To Get Your Pre-pregnancy Shape Back
Author: Waist Trainer
15. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party