ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Protect Yourself And Your Family
Total Articles: 168
Mosquitoes are dangerous. They spread illnesses which can even be mortal. You can get exposed to diseases like malaria, dengue, yellow fever etc. This is why you should install an ultrasonic solar mosquito repeller wherever all of you usually congregate. It has a range of activity which can vary from 50 to 80 sq. m. It has the advantage of being safe for humans and pets since no chemicals are used. No more having to choose between smoke allergies and dying of a mosquito bite. All you need to do is plug the machine into a power point on the wall.
When the machine begins to work, you will see a blue light and hear the electronic scanning sound from changing from high frequency to low frequency. It will chase away not just mosquitoes, but also flies and black beetles. It has a button for chasing away mice too! On the other hand, if you are concerned with eliminating only mosquitoes, then the solar mosquito killer lamp would be a better option for you. It can work both indoors and outdoors. The latter option makes it a more desirable choice, as you would be definitely at risk when you are out on a picnic or have a garden party.
This lamp is a multi-functional solar powered garden light. It uses the ultraviolet radiation to ensnare pest. It can also create an instantaneous high voltage which is even more than 800 volt around the light. The mosquitoes will be killed when they close up to the light. It uses a Nickel-Cadmium/Ni-MH battery with 800mAh capacity. When out camping you can try the pure garden solar bug zapper LED and UV light. There are two lighting modes controlled by ON/OFF/ON2 switch: one for the bug attracting UV and the other for super bright LED making it great for yard, garden and patio.
Environment Articles1. Simple Ways To Maintain A Healthy Lawn In The Summer Season
Author: Nelson Smitty
2. Summer Flowers And Wine Pairing
Author: Anuj Tyagi
3. Activated Alumina Fluoride Removal.
4. 3 Things To Consider When Installing Tier 1 Solar Panels
Author: Jecob Thompson
5. How Are Vacuum Pumps In Lethbridge Used
Author: Jacob James
6. The Best Wildlife Control Services In Morris County
7. Does Environment & 3d Printing Goes Hand In Hand
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP
8. A Perfect Date In The Clouds
Author: SkyWaltz Balloon Safari
9. Kenya To Produce Fertilizer From Hyacinth
Author: Elena Forbes
10. Call Centers In India: A Step Towards A New Era
11. How Solar Energy Works And How You Could Take Advantage From It?
Author: Solar Etribe
12. Battle Of The Solar Manufacturers
13. An Intro To The Solar Hot Water Heater
Author: Ross Barkely
14. Say Hello To The Highly-efficient Solar On Grid Systems
Author: Solar on Grid Systems
15. Epa To Consider Controlling Polyfluoroalkyl Substances
Author: Environmental Resource Center