ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Kia Announces Plan For First All-electric Vehicle
Total Articles: 5
Kia Motors has officially announced its plan for the first all-electric vehicle in the country. On October 1, 2013, in Minneapolis, Kia held a media launch for the all-electric version of the Kia Soul. The Kia Soul is one of Kia’s most popular urban vehicles and with an all-electric version, guarantees to be booming with sales.
The all-electric Kia soul is scheduled to launch in 2014 in select markets. It is a perfect option for environmentally-conscious buyers who are looking for an eco-friendly vehicle. The Kia Soul electric vehicle will be 85% recyclable; and will be powered solely by battery. It will have less of a negative impact on the environment, as it does not require any gas and produces zero emissions.
Kia has been ranked in the, “50 Best Global Green Brands,” by Interbrand and the company continues to focus on the environment. The Kia Soul Electric Vehicle will be the second alternative-fuel Kia in the United States. The first alternative-fuel vehicle was the Optima Hybrid, released in 2011. The Soul Electric Vehicle will likely be a true winner for the eco-friendly buyers who are concerned about the impact vehicles have on the environment.
The power train details regarding the Kia’s all-electric vehicle will be released at a later date. The images of the new all-electric Kia Soul will also be released closer to the launch. Kia did state the Kia Soul Electric Vehicle will carry the Soul’s funky European design with some new styling points as well. It will improve the aerodynamics and stand apart from the standard Kia Souls. One will be able to recognize a Kia Soul Electric Vehicle versus a Kia Soul.
Kia Motors is known to deliver highly-sophisticated vehicles that are complete with innovative technologies and the best amenities. The pricing of Kia vehicles are proven to be very affordable. Kia's prices are a huge selling point for buyers across America. It has been proven that Kia has the lowest ownership ratio within their vehicles. If one is looking for a vehicle that hasn't had many owners, a Kia Dealer is the right place to visit. Kia Motors America continues to grow tremendously and just had a best sales year in 2012. The launch of the all-electric vehicle will certainly help its annual sales and fuel its already rapid growth.
The Kia Soul is already a common choice in the urban vehicle category in the United States and this new eco-efficient version will be very popular. It is a perfect option for Americans who are economically-conscious and desire a vehicle that isn’t bad for the Earth. One can stop by a Kia dealer to check more into this highly anticipated, all-electric Kia Soul. It is evident that this vehicle is very impressive with its cutting-edge features and design.
Beck Masten Kia is your Houston Kia dealership specializing in new and pre-owned Kia vehicles, service & parts. If you are searching for Kia dealers using the keywords Kia Houston or Kia dealership Houston. Call or stop by our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona