ALL >> Family >> View Article
How To Avoid A Constant Change Of Housekeepers And Nannies In Your Home.
Total Articles: 5
An employer might call to inform me that a particular candidate seemed so promising at the interview, that the person responded affirmatively to all requests and assured them that they were excellent at their job, that they would reliably maintain the flexibility necessary to satisfy the employer’s schedule, and that they would comply with all of the job requirements which were clearly enumerated.
Within a month it became clear that nothing that was discussed at the interview was accurate. So, the question becomes how can you make a better choice and avoid the constant turnover.
One way to assure that you are getting what you ask for is by letting a domestic employment agency conduct the search for you. Often a candidate will tell you anything you want to hear to improve the chance of procuring the job, whereas he or she is likely to be more truthful with a job counselor at an employment agency.
Sometimes the employer is not completely truthful with an applicant at the interview. He or she may say there is no childcare at this job, but, “I may ask you to keep an eye on the children if I have to run out on a quick errand.” The applicant agrees, but is, in fact, ill suited for childcare. The job then turns out to be as much childcare as housekeeping, with the result being that the employee is unhappy and quits.
Another situation which may cause problems occurs when an employer does not warn a potential candidate about the need for frequent changes to the set schedule. An employer should let a candidate know at the interview that occasional childcare at night is expected, if that is the case. Accommodating an employer’s frequent changes to the schedule can become problematic and frustrating for an employee if not discussed beforehand.
Another matter which is often better handled by a professional domestic employment service is obtaining references. When obtaining a reference it should be determined if the duties at the previous job were similar to the needs of your job.
It is also important to ascertain that the person you are speaking to on the phone is a legitimate reference and not a friend. Check small details like dates of employment.
Most employers find it helpful to hire a professional domestic employment agency.
Employment agencies have a lot of experience and a large database resource, and are clearly the ones most likely to make a successful match.
Family Articles1. Using Benefits Of Humidifier For Babies
Author: Syed tutul
2. Avail Respite Care Sunshine Coast To Take A Break From Your Elderly Care
3. Simple Bits Of Advice On Assisted Living
Author: Nora Fatehi
4. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Services Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elderly
5. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Programs For The Elderly
6. Hire Reliable And Capable Live In Caregiver Through A Professional Agency
7. Professional Agency For Nannies Or Caregivers: How They Can Help You
8. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Appointing A Live-in Caregiver
9. Baby Gears: Recommendations For Rookies
Author: Bob Smith
10. The Respite Care Sunshine Coast Allows Family Careers To Take A Break From Elderly Care
11. Tips To Care Your Newborn Babys
Author: ashutosh Ashu
12. Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Author: Rose Caiola
13. Shopping For Your Kitty? Avoid These Mistakes
Author: Emma B
14. Top 10 - Family Friendly Holidays In Slovenia
Author: Jacob Barry
15. Find Best Autism Respite Care Providers Online