ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-j67, Architecting Multi-site Hp Storage Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 105
Certification is a valid form of gaining valuable credentials in the world of IT for professionals.
Architecting Multi-site HP Storage Solutions Exam or the HP0-J67 exam is a test geared towards professionals in order to evaluate their skills and expertise with regards to HP Storage Solutions.
After the successful completion of this test, a certificate can be awarded to the candidates in order to validate their skill level and to open up more career opportunities for them.
This exam is therefore a very important part of all those who architect HP Storage Solutions since it helps them to assess their level of competence and stand out amongst non certified professionals.
HP0-J67 Audience Profile:
The audience profile or those who will benefit from this test include senior storage architects, channel partners, HP IT professionals etc. All prospective candidates must ideally have an experience of atleast three to five years in designing storage solutions.
Experience is necessary for this test because without any practical knowledge, the candidate cannot expect to answer and solve situations that have been created in the test.
Topics for the HP0-J67 Exam:
Candidates who are preparing for the HP0-J67 Exam are expected to be knowledgeable in some topics. These topics will appear in the exam and are therefore very important to keep in mind during the examination preparation.
Below are the topics:
1- Fundamental storage architectures and technologies
● Identify storage transport components used in DR, replication and
● multi-site solutions.
● Identify appropriate SAN topologies in DR, replication, and multi-site
● solution designs.
● Identify data availability methods and technologies in DR, replication,
and multi-site solution design.
2- HP Storage products, solutions, and warranty/service offerings
● Correctly position the HP Storage portfolio.
3- Recognizing opportunity
● Identify the strength of HP Storage solutions.
4- Solution planning and design
● Opportunity discovery
● Architect a solution.
● Review and validate the proposal.
● Present the solution to the customer.
How to pass the HP0-J67 Exam:
The HP0-J67 exam is supposed to be a test that tries to assess the real-world experience as well as problem-solving capabilities of the candidate. For this purpose, it is very important that candidates prepare thoroughly and by studying all learning materials that can be found easily.
The learning material can come in the form of PDF, practice tests as well as other forms of study guides. All these can be used effectively by candidates during the preparation process. Not only should candidates prepare well in advance, they must also try to use the ;latest learning resources available. Most of these materials come in the form of downloadable material and hence very easy to procure no matter where the candidate lives.
Therefore, studying for this exam well ahead of time is very much possible for complete success.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur