ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-j64, Designing Hp Enterprise Storage Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 105
Professionals who are certified gain more attention from employers as well as clients since they have verified credentials.
The Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions Exam which is also known by the code HP0-J64 is a test that allows candidates the chance to get certified by HP once they have passed this test.
Since professionals are recognized because of the certifications they possess, it is very important that all those who meet the criteria for taking this exam should attempt to do so. This will help them in their field as well as open many career opportunities for these professionals.
HP0-J64 Audience Profile:
Channel partners, employers of HP as well as customers who deal with or use HP Enterprise Storage Solutions will benefit from taking this exam. The only requirement for this test is that candidates must have either passed the HP0-J62 HP Storage Solutions Foundation exam or must have acquired the ASE – StorageWorks Integration  certification.
Also those who are planning to take this exam must have an experience of at least one year in order to be able to answer and solve the questions and scenarios presented to them in the HP0-J64 exam.
Topics for the HP0-J64 Exam:
Whilst preparing for the HP0-J64 exam, it is necessary that candidates are knowledgeable about the topics and sections that will appear in the test. This will help them to prepare accordingly and well for success in the exam.
Below are the topics that must be completely studied before the test:
1-Fundamental storage architecture and technology
● Describe storage transport components.
● Describe and characterize SAN topologies.
● Describe backup systems technology.
● Describe data availability technologies.
● Describe storage and network management.
2- HP Storage products, solutions, and service offerings
● Describe the HP Converged Storage strategy
● Correctly position the HP Storage portfolio.
3- Competitive positioning
● Identify the strength of HP Storage solutions.
● Illustrate the competitive advantage of HP solutions.
● Demonstrate technology capabilities as solution options.
4- Solution planning and design
● Opportunity discovery
● Plan and design a solution.
● Size a solution.
● Proposal review and validation
● Present to a customer.
How to pass the HP0-J64 Exam:
Candidates who wish to pass the HP0-J64 exam can do so by studying through various means. There are preparation materials available that they can use. These materials come in various forms for easier learning such as PDF, practice tests as well as training kits. These materials can be printed out for easy reference.
All these are available easily and as downloadable material for the ease of candidates no matter where they are. Therefore, candidates can prepare adequately months before the actual test with ease and expect to pass successfully on their first attempt.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy