ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-j64, Designing Hp Enterprise Storage Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 105
Professionals who are certified gain more attention from employers as well as clients since they have verified credentials.
The Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions Exam which is also known by the code HP0-J64 is a test that allows candidates the chance to get certified by HP once they have passed this test.
Since professionals are recognized because of the certifications they possess, it is very important that all those who meet the criteria for taking this exam should attempt to do so. This will help them in their field as well as open many career opportunities for these professionals.
HP0-J64 Audience Profile:
Channel partners, employers of HP as well as customers who deal with or use HP Enterprise Storage Solutions will benefit from taking this exam. The only requirement for this test is that candidates must have either passed the HP0-J62 HP Storage Solutions Foundation exam or must have acquired the ASE – StorageWorks Integration  certification.
Also those who are planning to take this exam must have an experience of at least one year in order to be able to answer and solve the questions and scenarios presented to them in the HP0-J64 exam.
Topics for the HP0-J64 Exam:
Whilst preparing for the HP0-J64 exam, it is necessary that candidates are knowledgeable about the topics and sections that will appear in the test. This will help them to prepare accordingly and well for success in the exam.
Below are the topics that must be completely studied before the test:
1-Fundamental storage architecture and technology
● Describe storage transport components.
● Describe and characterize SAN topologies.
● Describe backup systems technology.
● Describe data availability technologies.
● Describe storage and network management.
2- HP Storage products, solutions, and service offerings
● Describe the HP Converged Storage strategy
● Correctly position the HP Storage portfolio.
3- Competitive positioning
● Identify the strength of HP Storage solutions.
● Illustrate the competitive advantage of HP solutions.
● Demonstrate technology capabilities as solution options.
4- Solution planning and design
● Opportunity discovery
● Plan and design a solution.
● Size a solution.
● Proposal review and validation
● Present to a customer.
How to pass the HP0-J64 Exam:
Candidates who wish to pass the HP0-J64 exam can do so by studying through various means. There are preparation materials available that they can use. These materials come in various forms for easier learning such as PDF, practice tests as well as training kits. These materials can be printed out for easy reference.
All these are available easily and as downloadable material for the ease of candidates no matter where they are. Therefore, candidates can prepare adequately months before the actual test with ease and expect to pass successfully on their first attempt.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni