ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Swimming Training Videos Can Teach You
Total Articles: 6
As challenging as the sport of swimming can be, it will always be hard to narrow down the answer to the popular question, “what should I focus on?” This is where swimming training videos come into play.
A swimming lessons video can teach you lots of things, helping you improve your technique. These aren’t necessarily in certain order, but should go a very long way in helping you achieve your bright goals, whether you are a beginner or trying to go professional.
Head Positioning – A swimmer should keep looking straight down when swimming freestyle. It’s critical to keep your head down with only a small part of the back of your head out of the water. In addition, as you make your way through the water, try your best not to move your head with the rest of your body rotation.
Hand Entry – Slice your hand gracefully into the water approximately at your goggle line, and drive it forward precisely. A lot of swimmers try to get as much “air time” as they can by reaching the hand out before entering into the water. However, it is, in fact, more efficient to go through the water with your hand as you rotate from left to right.
Pull – The freestyle stroke requires your hands to pull all the way back past your hips. The final part of the stroke before recovery – with your arms coming out of the water – should be an acceleration behind you, not up out of the water.
Level of Training – Swimming training videos can teach you how to measure your training intensity. The best way to do so is to count your heart rate right after each swim. You can estimate your heart rate by feeling and counting each pulse for six seconds immediately after each swim. Add a zero to this count, and you will have a good estimate of your exercise heart rate per minute.
Kick – Try lowering the number of kicks you make as you train for swimming. A swim training video teaches you how to minimize your kick, allowing you to improve your balance, as well as conserve your precious energy.
Technique – Always remember that technique should come before all else and if this means swallowing a little pride to make much-needed improvements. Just imagine how much faster you will be for this in the long run.
Prevent your arm from crossing over – One of the most notorious bad habits swimmers do is the arm crossing over to the opposite side on the pull. Breathing on one side results in your other arm crossing. Usually, this happens when one goes to breathe out, but sometimes it’s just caused from poor technique, such as over-rotating. To prevent this from happening, make sure your head isn’t moving with the rest of your body, and try to pull more in a straight line (with your elbow still bent) and finishing the pull on the same side you started.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions