ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Swimming Training Videos Can Teach You
Total Articles: 6
As challenging as the sport of swimming can be, it will always be hard to narrow down the answer to the popular question, “what should I focus on?” This is where swimming training videos come into play.
A swimming lessons video can teach you lots of things, helping you improve your technique. These aren’t necessarily in certain order, but should go a very long way in helping you achieve your bright goals, whether you are a beginner or trying to go professional.
Head Positioning – A swimmer should keep looking straight down when swimming freestyle. It’s critical to keep your head down with only a small part of the back of your head out of the water. In addition, as you make your way through the water, try your best not to move your head with the rest of your body rotation.
Hand Entry – Slice your hand gracefully into the water approximately at your goggle line, and drive it forward precisely. A lot of swimmers try to get as much “air time” as they can by reaching the hand out before entering into the water. However, it is, in fact, more efficient to go through the water with your hand as you rotate from left to right.
Pull – The freestyle stroke requires your hands to pull all the way back past your hips. The final part of the stroke before recovery – with your arms coming out of the water – should be an acceleration behind you, not up out of the water.
Level of Training – Swimming training videos can teach you how to measure your training intensity. The best way to do so is to count your heart rate right after each swim. You can estimate your heart rate by feeling and counting each pulse for six seconds immediately after each swim. Add a zero to this count, and you will have a good estimate of your exercise heart rate per minute.
Kick – Try lowering the number of kicks you make as you train for swimming. A swim training video teaches you how to minimize your kick, allowing you to improve your balance, as well as conserve your precious energy.
Technique – Always remember that technique should come before all else and if this means swallowing a little pride to make much-needed improvements. Just imagine how much faster you will be for this in the long run.
Prevent your arm from crossing over – One of the most notorious bad habits swimmers do is the arm crossing over to the opposite side on the pull. Breathing on one side results in your other arm crossing. Usually, this happens when one goes to breathe out, but sometimes it’s just caused from poor technique, such as over-rotating. To prevent this from happening, make sure your head isn’t moving with the rest of your body, and try to pull more in a straight line (with your elbow still bent) and finishing the pull on the same side you started.
Business Articles1. Brilliant Advice For Your Start-up
Author: Carl Frederic Sealey
2. A New Life In Alanya/turkey
3. A Startup’s Quick Guide For Finding Tax And Accounting Services
Author: Hampry Gomes
4. Get Best Quality Fruits Gift Hampers Online
5. Castle Hill Best Indian Restaurant
6. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates- 7 Inch Square Flat Pa
Author: Jane cristina
7. Signage | Box Up Signage| Digital Printing |dot2dot
8. Dosti Is Trusted Packers And Movers In Pune
9. Vinyl Windows Okc – Why It Is A Much Preferred Option For Homeowners
Author: Mark Sipla
10. 3 Benefits Of Using A Convertible Hand Truck
11. Optimizing Time Using The “beforehand” Technique
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
12. Exotic Experience With Bar And Grill
Author: pied Piper
13. What Are The Video Conferencing Perks For The Retail Sector?
14. All That You Need For Understanding Your Customers Today
Author: Surabhi Joshi
15. What Are The Mechanical Design Requirements For Electric Hoists?
Author: Mahi Sheth