ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
Getting Your Domain Name(s) And Web Hosting Organized
Total Articles: 7
There are two important unavoidable things needed if you want to have a website of your own. First thing is the domain name and second one is hosting service. There are many providers which are offering free windows hosting for their users.
If you are getting started, then you should buy both of them before doing anything further about your site. The websites which have long-term availability are more supported and favorable by search engines. For windows hosting, you should use mywindowshosting packages. They are cheaper than others and have good customer service.
In my opinion, if you have buy domain name but have no hosting package. Then you should buy it from the same company that is giving you domain name. This is not necessary to have both things from same one but will help you in future to make your life a lot easier. If you are having problem with the company which is providing you the facility of domain name, then you can transfer it to another one of your choice. The transfer process is painful but it is worthy if you are not satisfied with the services of them.
There are some amazing things to note about domain names and hosting. You will be asked to have private domain or public domain registration. This process is done because there is public database which have all the records of the owners of domain names and their personal contacting information. If you don’t want to have this information public, then you can choose private domain registration. You will also ask that if you want to have certified domain name or not. This is not necessity to pay for this thing.
Second thing to choose is hosting package from whole bunch of choices available in the market. If your website is designing by any designer, then you must chat with him about the hosting package. You should choose Windows hosting, if your designer/developer is producing scripts about your site in languages supported by Windows. There are many companies which are providing free windows hosting for the customers.
You have also the choice to select that how much data you are planning to transfer and how much storage capability you demand. If you are having a lot of stuff on your website like audio and videos, then you must pay a lot to have best hosting with speedy response time. There are many companies which not bring your site down if you exceed the limit allocated. They give you chance to change your current package to make sure that your website keeps running smoothly.
About The Author:
This article is written by James Hayden on behalf of Mywindowshosting, This is having topics on free windows hosting server, Windows asp.net hosting and many more. For more details click here.
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch