ALL >> General >> View Article
The Cost Of Two Way Radios Vs Cell Phones
Total Articles: 566
It has now become very essential for us to continuously remain connected with others through communication devices. These gadgets are like oxygen without which we cannot live for a moment. There is a huge demand of cell phones and two way radios and we carry either one of them to most of the places. Cell phones and 2 way radios both have their share of unique advantages. Here we will provide information to help you decide which one would be more useful for you.
Cell phones help us to communicate over long distances while two-way radios are principally utilized for a short range of distance. For longer distance range, cell phones have no visible competition except the good old land line telephone. In some situations and for shorter distances, two way radios are the best bet and offer potential advantages that include cost benefit. When communicating through a cell phone, you have to pay for every minute of talking depending on monthly plan or pay per minute, whatever has been decided between you and your mobile service provider. If you have to communicate very frequently, then this charge can become quite high. Charges for talking during day and night also differ greatly with daytime charge being much higher.
Many people find it convenient to contact other people during daytime especially for business work. If you are a business owner and need to contact your employees or workers within a 2 to 5 mile or 10 mile radius, then two-way radios are a less expensive option. Though the cost of the 2 way radio handsets is higher than a cell phone, once you have bought them, you only need to pay a license fee every 5 years for using these radios. Apart from these, the only other cost is of batteries used for its working. Its potential advantages are that you will be free from monthly service plan charges and monthly extra taxes for using these radios and thus they are very economical to use in specific situations.
Suppose you are the owner of a factory and require people at one end of the factory to communicate with other people at the other end then obviously two-way radios will win as the ideal solution for fulfilling this purpose. Thus in some situations, two-way radios are the best bet. For need of calling over a greater distance though, you always have the option of a cell phone.
Two way Radio provides a wide range of quality 2 way radio sets and also offers accessories and services for the same. Customers have the option to customize and purchase their required handset through its online store.
General Articles1. Neurostimulation Devices Market Opportunity, Trends And Growth Analysis, Industry Forecast To 2025
Author: Chris Smith
2. Tamilnadu Politics
3. Exclusive Tips To Hire Pro Roofing Services At Minimal Cost
4. Hydraulic, Thermoplastic, Industrial Hose Manufacturer
5. Best Electronic Recharge Platform To Get Instant Top Up Services
6. Reliable Motorola Service Centre Leeds – Motorola Repairer
7. Update Extends Dx Beyond Traditional Channels On
8. The Popularity Of Indian Sweets Online In Usa
Author: Ghasitaram Gifts
9. Guide To Choose Destination Wedding Photographer In Southern California
Author: Sagar Gore
10. Most Current New Trends And Styles In Pearl Jewelry
11. $211,500 Jackie Kennedy’s Legendary Three Strand Faux Pearl Necklace
12. Find Experienced Traffic Ticket Lawyer Houston To Have The Case Dismissed In The Court
13. Il Rapporto Con Blanchett è Cresciuto Intorno Agli Abiti Oscar E Sag
14. Tips For Hiring Best Orlando Wedding Videographer
Author: Sagar Gore
15. Textiles Turning Eco-friendly.
Author: Sanath Shah