ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Benefits Of Mid-rise Condominiums
Total Articles: 1
Mid-rise condominiums are not exactly the hottest real estate in the country at the moment. They offer less units, provide less parking or no parking spaces at all, and they don’t exactly present the most impressive views of the area around. However, there are some good points to these properties.
In fact, here are the some of the biggest benefits of mid-rise condominiums.
Shorter occupancy wait
Because mid-rise buildings like some DMCI buildings would require lesser time to finish than a high-rise building, buyers don’t have to wait long before being able to occupy their condos. In fact, depending on the number of floors, real estate brokers estimate that occupancy waiting time is usually cut down to almost half (compared to high-rise condos).
Relatively more affordable
In terms of support structures and materials, mid-rise buildings and condominiums have less stringent requirements or standards. The fact that the mid-rise building structure itself is supporting less weight than a high-rise building, it can significantly cut down on construction cost. This basically translates to more affordable condo unit prices.
Also, since mid-rise condominiums do not usually come with the same amenities (like swimming pools, gyms, spas, and other stuff) found in high-rise condominiums, maintenance fees are also considerably lower. This is, of course, assuming that you’re the type who doesn’t consider such amenities as necessary.
More peaceful and quiet
Mid-rise condos like some DMCI condos for sale are generally preferred by older people – those with little or no interest on outside views, extra amenities, parties, or hanging out with office mates and other stuff like that. This generally translates to less noise, fewer disturbances, and a relatively cleaner environment. It’s a perfect option for those who just want a quiet and peaceful place to stay in.
Closer to public transportation
Since mid-rise condominiums target people in the middle-class, the compensation that they provide for less (or the total absence of) parking spaces is the proximity to major streets and public transportation. This is why most mid-rise condominiums are erected strategically near major avenues. It’s perfect for commute or quick access to other places.
Easier way out in case of fire or earthquakes
With fewer floors to traverse and less tenants to compete with, mid-rise condominiums are generally safer when it comes to worst-case-scenarios of fire and earthquakes. They provide more convenient exits out of the building as well as easier access to rescuers.
Obviously, no one wishes for such accidents or circumstances, but these scenarios are not impossible. You need to consider them especially if you’re occupying a unit with your family.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Lodha Codename Hidden Jewel – Symbol Of Luxurious
Author: Rohit Sharma
2. Buy Flats In Bangalore Through Red Coupon At A Lucrative Price
Author: Abhishek Agarwal
3. All About A Will After The Death Of The Owner
Author: anitha tiwarii
4. Foreclosures And Its Benefits
Author: Re Investor Forum
5. Investors Are Adding More Residential Rentals In Bronx Nyc
Author: Lawrence Roy
6. 2 Bhk Luxurious Apartments In Pune Comes With The Best Features
7. Redcoupon Franchise: A Single Destination For Home Buyers And Business Investors
Author: Red Coupon
8. Kolte Patil Itowers Exente: Ideal Investment With Great Returns!
Author: Priya Sharma
9. Top Things To Know About Bal Harbour, Florida
Author: Irit Naymark
10. Options For Funding Your Home Purchase In India
Author: Keya Homes
11. Top Reasons Why Foreigners Are Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: anil kumar
12. Green And Ecofriendly Home Promotes A Healthy Lifestyle
Author: TBPL Builders
13. Home Techniques That Every Luxury House Builder Should Provide
Author: Leila Adam
14. Flats In Zirakpur, Emerging Real Estate Location Near Chandigarh
Author: Natasha Singh
15. Jm Florence: Where You Get The Extravagant Conveniences
Author: JM Florence is one of the best residential project