ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Benefits Of Mid-rise Condominiums
Total Articles: 1
Mid-rise condominiums are not exactly the hottest real estate in the country at the moment. They offer less units, provide less parking or no parking spaces at all, and they don’t exactly present the most impressive views of the area around. However, there are some good points to these properties.
In fact, here are the some of the biggest benefits of mid-rise condominiums.
Shorter occupancy wait
Because mid-rise buildings like some DMCI buildings would require lesser time to finish than a high-rise building, buyers don’t have to wait long before being able to occupy their condos. In fact, depending on the number of floors, real estate brokers estimate that occupancy waiting time is usually cut down to almost half (compared to high-rise condos).
Relatively more affordable
In terms of support structures and materials, mid-rise buildings and condominiums have less stringent requirements or standards. The fact that the mid-rise building structure itself is supporting less weight than a high-rise building, it can significantly cut down on construction cost. This basically translates to more affordable condo unit prices.
Also, since mid-rise condominiums do not usually come with the same amenities (like swimming pools, gyms, spas, and other stuff) found in high-rise condominiums, maintenance fees are also considerably lower. This is, of course, assuming that you’re the type who doesn’t consider such amenities as necessary.
More peaceful and quiet
Mid-rise condos like some DMCI condos for sale are generally preferred by older people – those with little or no interest on outside views, extra amenities, parties, or hanging out with office mates and other stuff like that. This generally translates to less noise, fewer disturbances, and a relatively cleaner environment. It’s a perfect option for those who just want a quiet and peaceful place to stay in.
Closer to public transportation
Since mid-rise condominiums target people in the middle-class, the compensation that they provide for less (or the total absence of) parking spaces is the proximity to major streets and public transportation. This is why most mid-rise condominiums are erected strategically near major avenues. It’s perfect for commute or quick access to other places.
Easier way out in case of fire or earthquakes
With fewer floors to traverse and less tenants to compete with, mid-rise condominiums are generally safer when it comes to worst-case-scenarios of fire and earthquakes. They provide more convenient exits out of the building as well as easier access to rescuers.
Obviously, no one wishes for such accidents or circumstances, but these scenarios are not impossible. You need to consider them especially if you’re occupying a unit with your family.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Get Top Real Estate Developers In Bangalore
2. What To Know About Buying A House
3. Experience The High-class Lifestyle At Ariisto Celestia
Author: Nikku Sharma
4. Is Your Property Broker Cheating You?
Author: Priya Jain
5. What Documents To Check To Avoid Fraud When Buying House/property?
Author: Priya Jain
6. Shriram Chirping Woods – Chirping Happiness In Lives Of All Its Residents
Author: Sapna Singh
7. Apartments In Bellandur: Perfect Investment For Techies From Adjoining Workplaces
Author: Red Coupon
8. A Short And Easy Guide To Purchasing Property In Bulgaria
Author: Andy Turver
9. Looking To Buy Your Dream Home? Know How To Negotiate Property Purchase
Author: Priya Jain
10. Quick Guide For Selecting As Short Sale Realtor
Author: RC NC
11. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale – Get The Comparable Price With The Help Of Boerne Tx Real Estate Agent!
Author: Richmond Frasier
12. A Potent Force In Real Estate- Suninder Sandha
13. For Prime Real Estate, Istanbul Is The Premier Choice
Author: Hariom Sharan
14. The Support Of Best Luxury Home Designs For Building A Home
Author: Leila Adam
15. Reasons For The Increasing Real Estate Interest In Talegaon