ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Benefits Of Mid-rise Condominiums
Total Articles: 1
Mid-rise condominiums are not exactly the hottest real estate in the country at the moment. They offer less units, provide less parking or no parking spaces at all, and they don’t exactly present the most impressive views of the area around. However, there are some good points to these properties.
In fact, here are the some of the biggest benefits of mid-rise condominiums.
Shorter occupancy wait
Because mid-rise buildings like some DMCI buildings would require lesser time to finish than a high-rise building, buyers don’t have to wait long before being able to occupy their condos. In fact, depending on the number of floors, real estate brokers estimate that occupancy waiting time is usually cut down to almost half (compared to high-rise condos).
Relatively more affordable
In terms of support structures and materials, mid-rise buildings and condominiums have less stringent requirements or standards. The fact that the mid-rise building structure itself is supporting less weight than a high-rise building, it can significantly cut down on construction cost. This basically translates to more affordable condo unit prices.
Also, since mid-rise condominiums do not usually come with the same amenities (like swimming pools, gyms, spas, and other stuff) found in high-rise condominiums, maintenance fees are also considerably lower. This is, of course, assuming that you’re the type who doesn’t consider such amenities as necessary.
More peaceful and quiet
Mid-rise condos like some DMCI condos for sale are generally preferred by older people – those with little or no interest on outside views, extra amenities, parties, or hanging out with office mates and other stuff like that. This generally translates to less noise, fewer disturbances, and a relatively cleaner environment. It’s a perfect option for those who just want a quiet and peaceful place to stay in.
Closer to public transportation
Since mid-rise condominiums target people in the middle-class, the compensation that they provide for less (or the total absence of) parking spaces is the proximity to major streets and public transportation. This is why most mid-rise condominiums are erected strategically near major avenues. It’s perfect for commute or quick access to other places.
Easier way out in case of fire or earthquakes
With fewer floors to traverse and less tenants to compete with, mid-rise condominiums are generally safer when it comes to worst-case-scenarios of fire and earthquakes. They provide more convenient exits out of the building as well as easier access to rescuers.
Obviously, no one wishes for such accidents or circumstances, but these scenarios are not impossible. You need to consider them especially if you’re occupying a unit with your family.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Service Apartment For Rent In Bangalore And Mangalore
Author: Paul Wright
2. 2 Phong Cách Thiết Kế Phòng Khách Chung Cư Eco Lake Theo Xu Hướng Trẻ Trung Của Năm 2017
Author: thiết kế phòng khách
3. Top 7 Popular Area For Best Pg’s In Bangalore ( Real Example Inside)
4. Signature Millennia Coming Up With A New Project In Gurgaon Name Signature Global The Millennia
Author: TWINKLE SINGHAL
5. Get A Premium Life At Lodha Lakeshore Greens Dombivali- Flats In Mumbai At Affordable Price
6. Right Time For Independent Living In Kelowna
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article
7. Be New Technology Savvy & Have A Proper Business Plan
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
8. Boerne Texas Listing Agent Can Help You To Find The Best Cordillera Ranch Homes For Sale!
Author: Richmond Frasier
9. Sean Zarinegar: Going Where Opportunity Takes Him
Author: Sean Zarinegar
10. How To Find Out How Much Lease & Office Space We Need?
Author: novel office
11. Best Residential Projects In Gurgaon, Sohna Road
12. Incredible Piece Of Home Full Of Luxury And Elegance
Author: Shourya Group
13. A Perfect Home With Lavish Living Ensconced In Bountiful Comforts
Author: Shourya Group
14. Sell Your Property In Downtown Dubai
Author: Arash Jalili
15. Find Best Home Builders To Buy Your Dream Home