ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-j63 Exam, Designing Hp Backup Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 105
Backup is very essential to any type of stored data. Professionals who handle such tasks are therefore very important.
The HP0-J63 Exam, also known as Designing HP Backup Solutions exam, is a test that is used to test the skills and knowledge of professionals. Credentials in the form of certificates are awarded to those candidates who fulfill the requirements of the test and pass successfully.
This test and the certificate that is bestowed on professionals prove that these professionals have the requisite knowledge and skills with regards to HP Backup Solutions and that these professionals are competent enough to design and solve issues related to Backup Systems and Solutions.
HP0-J63 Audience Profile:
The audience profile for whom this test is geared towards includes channel partners, HP employees as well as individual customers.
In order to be eligible for the HP0-J63 test, candidates must first fulfil the requirements.
HP0-J62 HP Storage Solutions Foundation Exam supported by the 00729658 - HP Storage Solutions Foundation WBT training.
Topics for the HP0-J63 Exam:
The test comprises of 58 items that must be answered in less than 105 minutes. The passing mark is 57%. The topics for the HP0-J63 exam are listed below. Candidates are advised to study and understand the topics in order to be able to clear the exams successfully:
1- Fundamental storage architecture and technology
● Describe storage transport components.
● Describe and characterize SAN topologies.
● Describe backup systems technology.
● Describe data availability technologies.
● Describe archiving technologies.
● Describe storage and network management.
2- HP Storage products, solutions, and service offerings
● Describe the Converged Storage strategy.
● Correctly position the HP Storage portfolio.
● List and describe HP Service offerings
● Describe HP Enterprise backup vision and strategy
3- Recognizing Opportunity
● Identify the strength of HP Storage solutions.
4- Solution planning and design
● Opportunity discovery
● Plan and design a solution.
● Size a solution.
● Proposal review and validation
● Present to a customer.
● Plan and design a supported enterprise backup solution
5- Solution Management
● Monitor and manage SAN and NAS infrastructure
How to pass the HP0-J63 Exam:
Candidates who are preparing for the HP0-J63 exam are advised to begin preparations well ahead of the test. Also, practical experience is a must since without any prior hands on experience, a candidate cannot expect to pass. This is because, the test contains various situations that candidates are expected to understand and find solutions to.
For studying resources, a lot of preparation material is available online that a candidate can use. Practice tests, training kits as well as books can be studied by candidates for excellent results. All these materials are available as downloadable materials online and only requires a bit of searching.
Education Articles1. Preparation For Study Abroad Programs
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
2. Spark And Scala Training In Hyderabad
3. Tips To Finish Ailet In Time
Author: vikas choudhary
4. Why Would You Opt For Diploma Courses After Graduation?
Author: Kunal Iyar
5. Web Development Tutorials For Beginners
Author: • A Real Time Software Training Institute 100% Gu
6. How Would You Choose The Best Institute For Executive Mba In India?
Author: Bhargav Himnshu
7. Understand All The Concepts Of Statistical Analysis System
8. Life Is Best In The Engineering Colleges
Author: ponting brown
9. Photography Courses In Delhi
10. Introduction Of Jqueryui
Author: Learn web designing course in Bangalore.Infocampus
11. To Beat A Hacker, You Need To Think Like A Hacker
12. How To Choose A Quality Gmat Prep Course Online?
Author: Dhiraj Goverdhanam
13. Taking Autism Care Services For Autistic Individuals Are Very Important!
Author: The Lizard Centre
14. Online Learning - An Easy Way To Become An Oracle Certified Professional
Author: Atul Kumar
15. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur