ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-j53 Designing Hp Storage Datacenter Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 105
With rapid advancement, there is a need for data storage solutions in every sector and certified professionals are in demand for this reason.
The HP0-J53 exam, also known as Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions exam, is a very well known test that allows those who pass successfully the chance to acquire many HP certifications. It is therefore a useful test that can help boost a professionals career as well as provide them with relevant credentials.
HP0-J53 Audience Profile:
The audience for whom the HP0-J53 exam is intended consists of HP partners, customers and employers who deal with enterprise storage solutions. For this exam, a minimum hands-on experience of at least five years is recommended as well as any one of these qualifications: ASE – HP StorageWorks  or HP ASE – StorageWorks Integration .
The above qualifications and practical experience is required in order to clear the exam successfully. This is because without any of the above, the Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions Exam cannot be attempted due to the nature of the questions.
Topics for the HP0-J53 Exam:
For the HP0-J53 Exam, there are 56 items that candidates are supposed to answer in under 120 minutes. The passing mark is 67% and candidates are not allowed to bring any sort of study notes or reference material to the testing site.
The following topics are supposed to be studied thoroughly by candidates well before the exam since they are the sections by which they will be tested:
1-Plan and design a supported solution
● Link business needs to HP Solutions.
● Create a diagram of a high-level solution concept overview.
● Develop an appropriate solution to meet the customer requirements.
● Validate the solution design.
2- Implement a solution design at a customer site
● Execute the delivery tasks.
3- Optimize and performance tune storage solutions
● Optimize existing storage solutions.
• Performance tune storage solutions.
4- Troubleshooting, repair and replacement procedures
● Collect the data.
● Evaluate the data.
● Develop an action plan.
5- Administrative and operational tasks
● Monitor and manage primary storage.
● Monitor and manage secondary storage.
● Monitor and manage SAN infrastructure.
● Define and configure secondary storage.
How to pass the HP0-J53 Exam:
There is a lot of preparation material available that can be used when studying for the Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions exam. Study resources can be obtained in various formats such as PDF, study guides and practice tests.
All these when used efficiently by candidates can help them prepare for their exam as well as help them to be aware of what to expect in the actual test.
Therefore, sufficient time should be allocated to going through the study resources and practicing sample questions ahead of the exam. Also only authentic and up to date materials must be used during the learning process for best results.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning