ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-j53 Designing Hp Storage Datacenter Solutions Exam
Total Articles: 105
With rapid advancement, there is a need for data storage solutions in every sector and certified professionals are in demand for this reason.
The HP0-J53 exam, also known as Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions exam, is a very well known test that allows those who pass successfully the chance to acquire many HP certifications. It is therefore a useful test that can help boost a professionals career as well as provide them with relevant credentials.
HP0-J53 Audience Profile:
The audience for whom the HP0-J53 exam is intended consists of HP partners, customers and employers who deal with enterprise storage solutions. For this exam, a minimum hands-on experience of at least five years is recommended as well as any one of these qualifications: ASE – HP StorageWorks  or HP ASE – StorageWorks Integration .
The above qualifications and practical experience is required in order to clear the exam successfully. This is because without any of the above, the Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions Exam cannot be attempted due to the nature of the questions.
Topics for the HP0-J53 Exam:
For the HP0-J53 Exam, there are 56 items that candidates are supposed to answer in under 120 minutes. The passing mark is 67% and candidates are not allowed to bring any sort of study notes or reference material to the testing site.
The following topics are supposed to be studied thoroughly by candidates well before the exam since they are the sections by which they will be tested:
1-Plan and design a supported solution
● Link business needs to HP Solutions.
● Create a diagram of a high-level solution concept overview.
● Develop an appropriate solution to meet the customer requirements.
● Validate the solution design.
2- Implement a solution design at a customer site
● Execute the delivery tasks.
3- Optimize and performance tune storage solutions
● Optimize existing storage solutions.
• Performance tune storage solutions.
4- Troubleshooting, repair and replacement procedures
● Collect the data.
● Evaluate the data.
● Develop an action plan.
5- Administrative and operational tasks
● Monitor and manage primary storage.
● Monitor and manage secondary storage.
● Monitor and manage SAN infrastructure.
● Define and configure secondary storage.
How to pass the HP0-J53 Exam:
There is a lot of preparation material available that can be used when studying for the Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions exam. Study resources can be obtained in various formats such as PDF, study guides and practice tests.
All these when used efficiently by candidates can help them prepare for their exam as well as help them to be aware of what to expect in the actual test.
Therefore, sufficient time should be allocated to going through the study resources and practicing sample questions ahead of the exam. Also only authentic and up to date materials must be used during the learning process for best results.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy