ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-d13 Exam, Technical Introduction To The Hp Enterprise Portfolio
Total Articles: 105
Certification exams are considered as standards by which the skills of professionals can be measured in the IT world.
The HP0-D13 Exam is a test for professionals who want to gain the HP Technical Certified II – Enterprise Solutions certification. It is a very useful test and a prerequisite for other certification exams.
It is no secret that day by day, it is getting harder for professionals to be recognized because of their skills only. For this purpose, certification exams make it easier for those with ample skills and knowledge to rise above the competition. This ensures that opportunities to advance in their careers open up for them once they have successfully cleared their exams and gained useful certifications.
HP0-D13 Exam Audience Profile:
It is recommended that for success in the HP0-D13 exam, candidates must have a hands on experience of at least one to two years with regards to HP enterprise, servers, storage and networking. There is no other prerequisite for the exam therefore no exam or certification is needed in order to be certified as a HP Technical Certified II – Enterprise Solutions Professional.
Topics for the HP0-D13 Exam:
The HP0-D13 exam is made up of 61 questions that must be answered in under 105 minutes and the passing mark is 68%. To ensure optimal success, the following topics are supposed to be studied thoroughly by candidates:
1-Understanding the customer
● Working with customers, fulfilling market demands and coming up with strategies and concepts.
2- The HP Converged Infrastructure vision
● Management of converged infrastructure and cloud storage.
● 3- Converged Infrastructure enabling technologies
● Virtualization, HP partitioning, IT consolidation and business continuity
● 4- Choosing Converged Infrastructure server elements
5- Choosing Converged Infrastructure storage elements
● HP storage value propositions, HP DAS solutions, HP NAS solutions, SAN components and storage technologies.
6- Choosing HP Networking Elements for a Converged Infrastructure
7- Choosing HP Services
8- Sizing and configuring the solution
How to pass the HP0-D13 Exam:
In order to pass the HP0-D13 exam, a lot of preparation is needed before the actual test. This is because, practical knowledge and experience is one of the factors that can help you pass this test.
Also, study materials and guides that are available can also be used. These preparation materials come in the form of PDF, training kits and practice tests. Therefore, you can choose your preferred method of studying and use the study material that fits your need.
It is useful to go through sample questions and try to answer as many as possible before attempting the actual test. This will help candidates to be aware of what kind of questions to expect in the exam.
All study materials used for this test must be carefully checked to ensure they are up to date and relevant.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool