ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-d13 Exam, Technical Introduction To The Hp Enterprise Portfolio
Total Articles: 105
Certification exams are considered as standards by which the skills of professionals can be measured in the IT world.
The HP0-D13 Exam is a test for professionals who want to gain the HP Technical Certified II – Enterprise Solutions certification. It is a very useful test and a prerequisite for other certification exams.
It is no secret that day by day, it is getting harder for professionals to be recognized because of their skills only. For this purpose, certification exams make it easier for those with ample skills and knowledge to rise above the competition. This ensures that opportunities to advance in their careers open up for them once they have successfully cleared their exams and gained useful certifications.
HP0-D13 Exam Audience Profile:
It is recommended that for success in the HP0-D13 exam, candidates must have a hands on experience of at least one to two years with regards to HP enterprise, servers, storage and networking. There is no other prerequisite for the exam therefore no exam or certification is needed in order to be certified as a HP Technical Certified II – Enterprise Solutions Professional.
Topics for the HP0-D13 Exam:
The HP0-D13 exam is made up of 61 questions that must be answered in under 105 minutes and the passing mark is 68%. To ensure optimal success, the following topics are supposed to be studied thoroughly by candidates:
1-Understanding the customer
● Working with customers, fulfilling market demands and coming up with strategies and concepts.
2- The HP Converged Infrastructure vision
● Management of converged infrastructure and cloud storage.
● 3- Converged Infrastructure enabling technologies
● Virtualization, HP partitioning, IT consolidation and business continuity
● 4- Choosing Converged Infrastructure server elements
5- Choosing Converged Infrastructure storage elements
● HP storage value propositions, HP DAS solutions, HP NAS solutions, SAN components and storage technologies.
6- Choosing HP Networking Elements for a Converged Infrastructure
7- Choosing HP Services
8- Sizing and configuring the solution
How to pass the HP0-D13 Exam:
In order to pass the HP0-D13 exam, a lot of preparation is needed before the actual test. This is because, practical knowledge and experience is one of the factors that can help you pass this test.
Also, study materials and guides that are available can also be used. These preparation materials come in the form of PDF, training kits and practice tests. Therefore, you can choose your preferred method of studying and use the study material that fits your need.
It is useful to go through sample questions and try to answer as many as possible before attempting the actual test. This will help candidates to be aware of what kind of questions to expect in the exam.
All study materials used for this test must be carefully checked to ensure they are up to date and relevant.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni