ALL >> Education >> View Article
About The Hp0-d13 Exam, Technical Introduction To The Hp Enterprise Portfolio
Total Articles: 105
Certification exams are considered as standards by which the skills of professionals can be measured in the IT world.
The HP0-D13 Exam is a test for professionals who want to gain the HP Technical Certified II – Enterprise Solutions certification. It is a very useful test and a prerequisite for other certification exams.
It is no secret that day by day, it is getting harder for professionals to be recognized because of their skills only. For this purpose, certification exams make it easier for those with ample skills and knowledge to rise above the competition. This ensures that opportunities to advance in their careers open up for them once they have successfully cleared their exams and gained useful certifications.
HP0-D13 Exam Audience Profile:
It is recommended that for success in the HP0-D13 exam, candidates must have a hands on experience of at least one to two years with regards to HP enterprise, servers, storage and networking. There is no other prerequisite for the exam therefore no exam or certification is needed in order to be certified as a HP Technical Certified II – Enterprise Solutions Professional.
Topics for the HP0-D13 Exam:
The HP0-D13 exam is made up of 61 questions that must be answered in under 105 minutes and the passing mark is 68%. To ensure optimal success, the following topics are supposed to be studied thoroughly by candidates:
1-Understanding the customer
● Working with customers, fulfilling market demands and coming up with strategies and concepts.
2- The HP Converged Infrastructure vision
● Management of converged infrastructure and cloud storage.
● 3- Converged Infrastructure enabling technologies
● Virtualization, HP partitioning, IT consolidation and business continuity
● 4- Choosing Converged Infrastructure server elements
5- Choosing Converged Infrastructure storage elements
● HP storage value propositions, HP DAS solutions, HP NAS solutions, SAN components and storage technologies.
6- Choosing HP Networking Elements for a Converged Infrastructure
7- Choosing HP Services
8- Sizing and configuring the solution
How to pass the HP0-D13 Exam:
In order to pass the HP0-D13 exam, a lot of preparation is needed before the actual test. This is because, practical knowledge and experience is one of the factors that can help you pass this test.
Also, study materials and guides that are available can also be used. These preparation materials come in the form of PDF, training kits and practice tests. Therefore, you can choose your preferred method of studying and use the study material that fits your need.
It is useful to go through sample questions and try to answer as many as possible before attempting the actual test. This will help candidates to be aware of what kind of questions to expect in the exam.
All study materials used for this test must be carefully checked to ensure they are up to date and relevant.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy