ALL >> Education >> View Article
The Gssp-net-csharp Exam Is A Very Useful Test That Is A Prerequisite To Getting Certified As A Gssp
Total Articles: 105
In programming, a lot is at stake if any vulnerability goes undetected therefore, programmers take exams to test their skills.
The GSSP-NET-CSHARP Exam is a very useful test that is a prerequisite to getting certified as a GSSP- .NET (GIAC Secure Software Programmer- .NET) professional. This means that, the certified professional has knowledge in areas such as detecting vulnerabilities in a program, checking for codes that might have been written wrongly etc.
The world of software coding is vast and thus only professionals who are up to date with the latest knowledge and useful skills can expect to make a name for themselves. Thus a certification exam is one way to test those skills and level of knowledge in this sector in order to advance in the professional sphere in the long run.
GSSP-NET-CSHARP Audience Profile:
The audience profile for the GSSP-NET-CSHARP Exam consists of professionals who use the .NET Framework for coding softwares, are in charge of other professionals who code in order to monitor their coding as well as those professionals who go through the security codes of softwares in order to trace vulnerabilities or faulty coding.
Therefore, a lot of people especially secure software programmers are eligible for this exam since there is no prerequisite for the test.
Topics for the GSSP-NET-CSHARP Exam:
Candidates for the GSSP-NET-CSHARP exam are expected to be knowledgeable in and have ample experience with regards to the following topics.
1. Data validation
2. Authentication and session management
3. Secure .NET architecture
4. Secure software development cycle
The GSSP-NET-CSHARP Exam consists of 100 questions that need to be answered in under 4 hours. It’s an open book test which means you are allowed to carry books and hard copies of study guides into the exam center but not allowed to use any electronic device to search for the answers.
The passing mark is 67% and studying for this test is recommended four months before the actual exam in order to prepare thoroughly.
How to Pass the GSSP-NET-CSHARP Exam:
In order to pass the GSSP-NET-CSHARP Test, there are many preparation material available that one can purchase. The preparation material can come in PDF format comprising of study guides as well as practice tests that will ensure complete success if studied thoroughly.
The PDF can be printed and used whenever you are away from you computer for easy revision. Therefore, passing this exam is possible with the right materials and dedication. However, like any other test, it is necessary that only the latest learning materials are used by candidates for complete success. Therefore, only look for genuine and up to date study resources whenever preparing for any certification exam.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.