ALL >> Family >> View Article
First Time Pregnant - Tips For A Glowing Healthy Mother
Total Articles: 46
Are you pregnant and loving it? Is this your first time pregnancy? Do you have a thousand questions running in your mind and you are still not satisfied with the answers your doctor has given you. You are probably wondering how to deal with your changing body as well as any discomforts or concerns you would have to deal with. Pregnancy may feel overpowering, but u need to know how to keep yourself healthy and comfortable while you are pregnant. There are many tips that a first time mother would get from family and friends. Out of the many there are a few tips for pregnant women to follow.
Give up on cigarettes and alcoholic beverages. Doctor's advice against smoking during pregnancy, as smoking can increase your risks of premature pregnancy or birth defects. Those who have a cocktails or a small drink in the evening should also avoid the same as the effects of social drinking on pregnancy is unknown. Any drug habit or even recreational drugs should be stopped in order to have a healthy pregnancy.
A warm bath usually helps relieve stress and unwind, however if it is a first time pregnancy then you need to avoid warm baths or saunas as excessive heat from hot tubs and saunas can be dangerous for pregnancy.
You may follow a light exercise routine otherwise; a tip for pregnant women says light activities help stay comfortable and fit. A doctor's approval before you embark on your exercise routine is a must. Walking or swimming is good for your health, or you can join a yoga class meant for beginners or a class that is designed specifically for pregnant women.
Strengthening exercises and back stretches can help reduce the discomfort when the pregnancy progresses. Avoiding exercises that require you to lie flat on your back after the first trimester is quite necessary. Avoiding high impact activities or ones that require high level of effort is also quite dangerous for pregnant women.
Eating good food is imperative as the baby to be is dependent on your for everything that he or she needs including nutrition. Your food should include food from all the 5 groups, while including servings of meat or others sources of protein, fruits, veggies, grains, milk and milk products. Pregnant women are advised to eat foods that have plenty of fibre and avoid fatty foods by their doctors. Water i your best friend and can be had in place of soft drinks, caffeine, or unhealthy drinks.
A nap is good for pregnant women, and is one of the few times in your life that you can slip into a nap whenever you feel the need or want to retire to bed early. Though effects of pregnancy are different most women often feel the need to rest and sleep during their pregnancy. Sleeping and resting on your left side would help you to encourage healthy circulation for your growing baby. There are so many changes happening in your body during the first time pregnancy, you may experience occasional discomforts. You can always ease the discomfort by getting regular massages, drink plenty of fluid and avoid quick movements.
Family Articles1. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
2. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
3. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
4. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
5. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
8. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
10. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home
11. Full Time Employee, Entrepreneurand Father – The Highs And Lows
12. Know The Importance Of Maternity And Newborn Baby Photography
Author: Jennifer Gordon
13. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders At Home
14. How To Make The Most Of Your Used Car & Why Should You Upsell?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
15. Tips To Select The Best Car Seat For Infants And Newborns