ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
E-commerce Delivery Operations - Whaaky
Total Articles: 12
Any e-commerce business has a big task to maintain their warehouse and handle their logistics operations. Whaaky.com, a leading online shopping company adopts the inventory led model in its e-commerce operations. Like any other e-commerce facility, Whaaky also has about 7-8 logistic partners at their disposal.
The answer is that some logistics partners are very good on reach and coverage but will be high on cost. Others will be good on both but very poor on technical capabilities and service levels. This means that you will not be able to rely upon only one partner and will need a few contracts to sign up.
On a holistic perspective, selection of logistic partners will depend upon majorly the following aspects:
Reach based on Serviceable pin codes
Service type like Surface, Airway
In India, the total pin codes approximately are around 4 and half lakh. Whaaky services around 9000 pin codes. These pin codes range between Tier 1 and Tier 4 cities. The leading logistic partners service the Tier 1 cities. This ranges around 5000 pin codes. Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities have a lesser pin code serviceability of around 2500 and 1000 pin codes respectively. The Tier 4 cities are those rural areas that have a pin code serviceability of 500.
But with the e-commerce business scaling up, there has been an increasing demand for specialized ecommerce logistic solutions. E-commerce is venturing now into areas which were considered remotest place in India. We are seeing demands from Kashmir valley, Andaman & Nicobar Island & the interiors of North east region.
The selection of a particular area depends on business that flourishes majorly from the area. The logistic partners, to provide an extra edge to the customers have started initiatives like Tie-ups with smaller logistics to expand their pin code serviceability base. Most of the Tier4 cities fall under the category of non-serviceable. In the Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities, the infrastructural requirement of states is a major road block in expansion and growth of e-commerce and logistics. online low price shopping
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca