ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ibiza, A Place For Sports
Total Articles: 33
One of the main attractions in Ibiza is its the nature, from the coves of crystal blue water, to the green forests, the little islets, the Natural Park of Salines and its weather make … all of this and much more make for Ibiza to be an excellent destination for nature lovers, as well for those that want to practice sports.
This is a place where you can do all sorts of sports and outdoors activities, at pretty much any time of the year. Adventure sports are very much sought after here as well as more moderate activities that will allow you to thoroughly enjoy the beautiful landscapes. You will be able to explore the sea bottom, go for horse back riding tours, enjoy organized walking tours by the full moon, watch the cliffs from a kayak or sailboat, go mountain-biking or trekking … with all these activities you will have a blast! Here are a few activities that we have hand-picked for you.
Kayaking is a great thing to do in Ibiza, since it has 200km of marvelous shoreline. With the kayak you are able to get near almost any point in the shore, cross caves and enjoy an astonishing view. Trekking is also a wonderful thing to in Ibiza with many trekking courses all over the island surrounded by woods, crops and the sea as a backdrop. You will be at a loss for words with so many gorgeous landscapes. If you like climbing or would like to give it a try Ibiza is also the place to do it. There you will find great places to climb and also schools that will help you learn this cool sport. Stand-Up Paddle surfing, the new hip water sport can also be done here. This sport will require balance and strength, while enjoying your time at the sea. You will feel yourself re-energized. If you are looking for villas to rent in ibiza here is a selection we have made for you.
Another thing that you may want to try is to walking tour of Ibiza more and more people have been trying it and there are companies specialized in it. It will certainly be a highlight of your vacations there. To walk and enjoy the views all the while discovering new places, cultures, villages and history will make for some unforgettable memories. The route is usually divided into 8 stages, about 20 km each day.
Now all you have to is look at your calendar, select the dates for you next vacation in Ibiza and have the best time there. As for your accommodation you will have no trouble at all finding just what you need here villa rental ibiza
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal