ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ibiza, A Place For Sports
Total Articles: 33
One of the main attractions in Ibiza is its the nature, from the coves of crystal blue water, to the green forests, the little islets, the Natural Park of Salines and its weather make … all of this and much more make for Ibiza to be an excellent destination for nature lovers, as well for those that want to practice sports.
This is a place where you can do all sorts of sports and outdoors activities, at pretty much any time of the year. Adventure sports are very much sought after here as well as more moderate activities that will allow you to thoroughly enjoy the beautiful landscapes. You will be able to explore the sea bottom, go for horse back riding tours, enjoy organized walking tours by the full moon, watch the cliffs from a kayak or sailboat, go mountain-biking or trekking … with all these activities you will have a blast! Here are a few activities that we have hand-picked for you.
Kayaking is a great thing to do in Ibiza, since it has 200km of marvelous shoreline. With the kayak you are able to get near almost any point in the shore, cross caves and enjoy an astonishing view. Trekking is also a wonderful thing to in Ibiza with many trekking courses all over the island surrounded by woods, crops and the sea as a backdrop. You will be at a loss for words with so many gorgeous landscapes. If you like climbing or would like to give it a try Ibiza is also the place to do it. There you will find great places to climb and also schools that will help you learn this cool sport. Stand-Up Paddle surfing, the new hip water sport can also be done here. This sport will require balance and strength, while enjoying your time at the sea. You will feel yourself re-energized. If you are looking for villas to rent in ibiza here is a selection we have made for you.
Another thing that you may want to try is to walking tour of Ibiza more and more people have been trying it and there are companies specialized in it. It will certainly be a highlight of your vacations there. To walk and enjoy the views all the while discovering new places, cultures, villages and history will make for some unforgettable memories. The route is usually divided into 8 stages, about 20 km each day.
Now all you have to is look at your calendar, select the dates for you next vacation in Ibiza and have the best time there. As for your accommodation you will have no trouble at all finding just what you need here villa rental ibiza
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David