ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Use Pure Argan Oil On Your Hair
Total Articles: 1
You've heard the gossip, so What is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is an extremely rare commodity - it is made from the edible part of the nuts inside the shell of Argan fruit. The Argan tree also called ( Argania Spinosa ) is found and grows only in Morocco, hence the Moroccan Oil term that is often used. The nuts were traditionally collected by the local â€˜Berber' women and are high in Vitamin E content along with excellent anti-oxidant properties. It has gained importance in recent decades throughout the world because of it's medical benefits and extracted oil. Argan oil has become very popular with both celebrities and us (normal) people, as it's true wonders are revealed for both dietary and cosmetic purposes. However, its cosmetic use has taken the world by storm! The oil we use is 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil.
Our Cosmetic Argan oil plays the role of food for the skin. With it's countless benefits the â€˜European Cosmetic Industry' called it the "LIQUID GOLD, Miraculous and anti-aging oil".
There is no other product available on the market that has so many cosmetic benefits:
Agran oil for - health, cuisine, skin, hair and nails. Berber women have been using it in Morocco as a beauty tool for years. It is an established scientific fact that certain nutrients help to protect human skin against environmental damage and other aging factors. Cosmetic Argan oil has nutrients in it that are recognized as very beneficial for curing different kind of marks on skin which might be claimed by many other products but Argan oil does it very quickly and with no side effects!
By using our 100% pure Argan Oil it will help prevent the skin from premature aging symptoms like wrinkles and crow's feet and the ability to restore the natural freshness and tightness of skin. For pregnant women it helps remove the stretch marks and wrinkles after pregnancy. Due to its highly diffusible nature it easily penetrates into the hair follicles and strengthens them from the roots. It also cures the split ends of hair by ensuring properly nourishing and increase circulation to the hair follicles.
Benefits of Cosmetic Argan Oil:
- Moisturizes the skin
- Slows the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Regenerates and rejuvenates aging skin
- Restores the life and shine to hair
- Promotes scalp health to restore hair growth and vitality
- Prevents split ends
- Relieves skin damaged by sun and smoking
- Prevents stretch marks
- Moistens dry itchy scalp
- Aids dry brittle nails
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important